What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Defoe out with a damaged foot, scans show it's not broken despite some media reports.

Still could be out for a month or so.

dogz08

First Grade
I'd love to see Man City, Tottenham and Newcastle get relegated. I'll tell you what all 3 are not far off..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
strange one that,

he did well for us but crap for the bin dippers

I didn't think he was that bad, maybe Rafa just didn't rate him

fish eel

Immortal
Shows a terrible lack of ambition IMO.

He is in a title race and alive in the champions league.

Bit over halfway through the season and it seems it was all too hard.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Rafa clearly didn't want him.

He scored an awesome goal at Arsenal then backed it up with two at home to Bolton. So he was starting to get it together and what does Rafa do?

Either bench him or leave him out of the squad for many of the games that followed.

He'll be much happier back at Spurs.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I still dont think it would have happened if Defoe was not out for the rest of the season.

We are still talking to Oppiah, who is a fee agent but his injury record seems to be a stumbling block.

Ridders

Coach
Sad to see Keane leave so soon. He really grew on me as a player, always gave his all on the pitch. Hopefully he can re-gain his old form at Spurs.

RedVGooner

Juniors
now the transfer season is over for now, Twiz and other spurs supporters, you guys ready for Monday morning for the North London derby, if it is anything like the last time these two team played then this game should be a cracker!!

Rafa clearly didn't want him.

He scored an awesome goal at Arsenal then backed it up with two at home to Bolton. So he was starting to get it together and what does Rafa do?

Either bench him or leave him out of the squad for many of the games that followed.

He'll be much happier back at Spurs.

and to think bayern ear marked this idiot as a potential manager

he really is the most clueless of all managers in the EPL

RedVGooner

Juniors
Rafa benitez is the one costing Liverpool the title. one example the game against Wigan, Wigan scored from the spot then he takes Gerrard off and puts Keane on, i thought the obvious choice was to take off either Mascherano or Lucus who are both DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts