What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toulouse vs Widnes

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyle...AME=rleague/09/03/11/RUGBYL_Championship.html

TOULOUSE FOLLOW IN DRAGONS' FOOTSTEPS

Toulouse coach Gilles Dumas, who was formerly in charge of the national side, said: "Rather than being apprehensive about stepping into the Co-operative Championship, we're very excited by the challenge of facing up to English clubs."
Dumas moved from St Gaudens in the winter and has been joined at Toulouse by French international forwards Mathieu Griffi, who played in Super League for Catalans last year, and Eric Anselme, who had a loan spell with Leeds towards the end of last season.
They face a difficult opening test against one of the sides strongly fancied to reach October's Grand Finl.
Caretaker coach John Stankevitch will be in charge of the Vikings for the last time before handing over the reins to new boss Paul Cullen.
Lets hope they can get a win over the biggest club outside of SL atm.

Pity we can't watch it :x

The game is tomorrow morning around 4:30am.

I'll see if i can find a radio link.

Last edited:

Hindyscrack

Bench
I'm pretty sure this is being broadcast on SKY

Good week for footy over here

5 Games of Rugby League live!

Will be aiming to do the Toulouse/Dragons double later this year.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
1 minute later Toulouse are dropping it out and under real pressure.

It's looking bad, real bad.

Just as I type this, Widnes are in again.

44 0 with the kick to come