What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyota Stadium Progress

Ausguy

Coach
Hey guys, had a look atthe website recently and noticed the images have not been updated on the progress of the new grandstand.....those that live close hows it looking??

also do you guys think that the start of our season could be tragic without any home games in the first part of the season?

would be great to win most of the first 5 and have our first home game with a packed new ground.....im going to presume it will be a tv game as a lot of new grounds or upgrades are shown off on tv, i think penrith was when it up graded.... anyway your thoughts? and some pics if anyone has any of the pprogress would be good as well.

yeah i noticed they hadnt updated it in a while hey.

i cant remember our draw..but it would be good to beat manly first up at brookie. after that i think we have the titans..we can beat them. id be happy with 3/5

Chondricthyes

Juniors
I go past a cuple of times a day.

There are bricks being laid and the center staunchen is up.

Progress is definitely being made.

carcharias

Immortal
I am going past there shortly .
I will take a pic with my phone...don't expect anything too flash . :)

I am going to Miranda then Engadine....via Cronulla.

so after lunch I guess.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
i was at the club monday and it is definitely taking shape. the new outdoor smoking area is pretty swank too.

Sober

Juniors
Russell Crowe's Band said:
yeah i noticed they hadnt updated it in a while hey.

i cant remember our draw..but it would be good to beat manly first up at brookie. after that i think we have the titans..we can beat them. id be happy with 3/5

Round 1 March 14 - 17
Sea Eagles vs. Sharks
Round 2 March 21 - 24
Storm vs. Sharks
Round 3 March 28 - 31
Titans vs. Sharks
Round 4 April 4 - 7
Dragons vs. Sharks
Round 5 April 11 – 14
Rabbitohs vs. Sharks

I think we can win at least 3 from 5, if not more.

Round 1 March 14 - 17
Sea Eagles vs. Sharks
Round 2 March 21 - 24
Storm vs. Sharks
Round 3 March 28 - 31
Titans vs. Sharks
Round 4 April 4 - 7
Dragons vs. Sharks
Round 5 April 11 – 14
Rabbitohs vs. Sharks

changed my mind. we would hope to be be 4-1 after the first 5.

Ausguy

Coach
travel shouldnt be too bad at least its 3 games in sydney, could be worse could be going to brisbane and auckland.... hmmm dragons and souths games would they both be at telstra??? or do we have to go to the gong???

carcharias

Immortal
as promised
Here is one very dodgy pic taken with my phone.
It was raining at the time as well...so I didn't bother getting out of the car.

05-12-07_1048.jpg

Carch, that's a shocking pic, next time get out of the car you laxy sod or I'll tell the police you were using a mobile phone while driving.

carcharias

Immortal
Bastard Squad said:
Carch, that's a shocking pic, next time get out of the car you laxy sod or I'll tell the police you were using a mobile phone while driving.
hahaha

I only just paid off my last fine for that.
3 points and $238 .
I was on the phone for all of 10 seconds.

Just in time for xmas.....merkins.

cityshark

Juniors
We will be lucky to win one of those games . So going into the 5th game away ( I dont think the stand will be finnished till round 8 ) we will have 2pts. I base this on the make up of our side which will look pretty much like the 07 side. All of the teams we will play have moved on and we havent moved that much. Its gunna be tough until our new guys fire.

Ausguy

Coach
the stadium will be finished by round 6, i think it will be done much earlier but they just made it rnd 6 to be safe. no way will the stadium go until rnd 8. we would have a contract that has plenty of buffer space to get the job done.

2 points going into round 6.... give the boys some credit CS

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
rain. & there is shytloads on the way, much to the dismay of climate change alarmists who will have to find a new cult to belong to.