What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyota Stadium Progress

fatshark

Bench
Looks like a tarted up version of what was there. Looks Henson park size.Tiny.What a hoax.
would be lucky to ever fill it .
the Hooker cockramed the Sharks.

spider

Coach
geez guys

maybe it will house corporate boxes at the top

to which these facilities will derive extra revenue for the footy club

provide extra jobs

extra bars to service surrounding areas

it was only ever a drabby looking fence (with a stage plonked in the middle) that mainly housed the away supporters

tough crowd none the less

geez guys

maybe it will house corporate boxes at the top

to which these facilities will derive extra revenue for the footy club

provide extra jobs

extra bars to service surrounding areas

it was only ever a drabby looking fence (with a stage plonked in the middle) that mainly housed the away supporters

tough crowd none the less

thats all true

i just think for 9 million dollars you should beable to get more for your money. however, i think it would have cost a fair bit just to put that lift in the ET stand, and the other ground fix ups.

i think the end result will be good. we will atleast have a proper video screen, scoreboard and clock and entrance to the park.

realistically though if we want to have a really good venue, we would have to move theose powerlines somehow and do something with the family hill end.

carcharias

Immortal
It looks awesome from the road.
The wall looks like the Branenberg gate.

...and yes I did look like a tool with my 007 camera poking through the fence.

I know what the young groundsmen blokes were saying to each other when they saw what I was up to.

Inferno

Coach
carcharias said:
It looks awesome from the road.
The wall looks like the Branenberg gate.

...and yes I did look like a tool with my 007 camera poking through the fence.

I know what the young groundsmen blokes were saying to each other when they saw what I was up to.

hahaha, as long as you didn't pull out the old shoe phone!!!

amcoglory

Juniors
Tryed to take a couple of shots off the dodgy traidesmans phone lucky i don't make money off photography. Saw a shot on the sharks web site so this is the reverse. probaly only good for out of towners.

Ausguy

Coach
amcoglory said:
Tryed to take a couple of shots off the dodgy traidesmans phone lucky i don't make money off photography. Saw a shot on the sharks web site so this is the reverse. probaly only good for out of towners.

very lucky u dont take pics and post them for a living :)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
amcoglory said:

Mate, those images are on your c drive.
Unless you are running a server of some kind, we won't be able to see them.
You need to upload them them to an image sharing site.
sometimes your broadband account includes an internet address for your personal web site, you can use that too.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Was at the club picking up my members cap(part of the package).

Just on the cap... It is powder blue(orig jumper colour-see my avatar) with logo on front and SHARKS MEMBER 2008 on back.

Looks OK.

Was told posters will be posted in 3 weeks as the pic was being taken yesyerday.

Saw Barry had a chat . He is very confident about this year(no suprises there!!).Says the boys are training the house down, injuries are all on schedule(incl Kearney). Halves will be a contested position based on form, will wait and see.
Saw Fras downstairs with a cast on his arm. He is unhappy about having it but happy with its progress. Had a dig(smiling of course-he is a big man) about catching the ball and the arm , he laughed and said it should help...nice bloke.

New stand looking really good. I will try and post a pic soon...

I must get down there soon to pick up the cap, but the card says Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm, not exactly convenient ! I might try it on the 28th.

The Popper

Bench
I like the cap. Got mine a few days ago. Sky blue with black and white trim at front surrounding the Sharks logo at the front. I reckon it's the best we've had for a few years.

hmm

id like to see a front on shot from say.. the powerlines at the other end (or mid field). that would give a good perspective from another angle.

anyone up to that challenge? id sneak in myself (ive done it before) but im all tied up in the bush capital.

carcharias

Immortal
Russell Crowe's Band said:
hmm

id like to see a front on shot from say.. the powerlines at the other end (or mid field). that would give a good perspective from another angle.

anyone up to that challenge? id sneak in myself (ive done it before) but im all tied up in the bush capital.
NAH..
I only shoot from moving cars , while driving and on rainy days....with a mobile phone.

I am trying to build the tension.:D

Ausguy

Coach
haha carch is right.... he loves the pressure....must admit carch u have improved significantly since your last effort...

but seriously i agree with RCB we need a shot from other end to see if this stadium is a poor attempt or somehting to be proud of..

Latest posts