What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Ivan to Penrith for 2019

In hindsight the Riff did us a favour by signing Ivan the liar ,regardless the underhanded way it played out will forever taint him as a sh#t self centred person that no one can trust.

He has a massive credibility problem.

I’ve watched him at press conferences, but you don’t really know if he means what he says.

So it’s pretty pointless listening to him.

You wouldn’t lend him any money or even let him give you directions to the mall.

I kind of pity his son for having a poor role model in life. He’s taught him a very bad lesson and the kid will suffer multiple times over his life with a “me first” attitude.

People who are especially selfish, they end up friendless and have trouble in relationships.

The best thing ivan could have taught the young kid is to be true to your word and that you have to earn respect with goodness and hard work.

That’s how you get on in life.

He should forget about trying to live through his kid. He’s had his own day in the sun. Surely the kid is tough enough to make it like everyone else. Junior must be embarrassed. Be constantly sledged for being daddy’s little soldier.

Pearce had fake sex with a poodle, but at least we can respect him because he owns his stupidity. Poor Nate is just a extension of ivan. Like a third leg trying to find its own path to walk down.

It’s quite sickening, ivan needs psychiatric help, maybe docs should be called in.

Last edited:

Latest posts