What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Ivan to Penrith for 2019

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I don't mind making comment on other teams forums when I have a question to ask or something positive to add but I just spent a few minutes looking at the Panthers....f##ken hilarious. They are giving it to Cleary and their team. We might be in the same boat this time tomorrow but at least we have some integrity in how we conducted our season.

Anyway, didn't add to their misery but I did have a little smile....no need to troll, they are spewing lol.

WA Tiger

Bench
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Minichiello. now that we are passed the drama of the last couple of days ...I found somewhere in this Wikipedia article that Cleary contributed to Tadesco leaving ...by helping mini earlier on in the early 2000s..see if u can find Clearys name ..Mini shone before Slater Karmichael hunt Stewart ... dunno if we are allowed to promote other teams players here but mini played 301 games and missed about 4-5 years because of his back injury ...then ankle injury ...Then came back and captained the team to premiership glory in 2013 .....Liddle could take some inspiration from this boy...That wikis worth a read just for the sake of what could have been .even though he achieved only what the best of the best achieved with his injuries .He’s a legend to me

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Minichiello. now that we are passed the drama of the last couple of days ...I found somewhere in this Wikipedia article that Cleary contributed to Tadesco leaving ...by helping mini earlier on in the early 2000s..see if u can find Clearys name ..Mini shone before Slater Karmichael hunt Stewart ... dunno if we are allowed to promote other teams players here but mini played 301 games and missed about 4-5 years because of his back injury ...then ankle injury ...Then came back and captained the team to premiership glory in 2013 .....Liddle could take some inspiration from this boy...That wikis worth a read just for the sake of what could have been .even though he achieved only what the best of the best achieved with his injuries .He’s a legend to me
. And yes a one club player how fkn ironic

Ron's_Mate

Bench
So much talent in that Panthers team, with one of the best forward packs around. They have a problem to fix next year with Maloney gone - who is going to provide the creativity in attack?

Ivan Cleary....every time I see that f**k*r I don’t believe a word he says, no wonder his players don’t respond to his coaching.