What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

legend

Coach
All the franchise tags are being applied now. Mike Wallace will be franchised as will Drew Brees and Ray Rice. IMO, Dwayne Bowe will be franchised as well.

Mario Williams will become a FA and get paid a shitload from a team with plenty of room under the cap (please be Denver).

Soft market for FA's this year. Big name FA's will likely not get the money they are after.

zombie jesus

Staff member
@JasonLaCanfora: In addition to Ward and Aaron Smith, Kemoeatu also told by PIT he won't be back. One LB, Farrior or Foote, also likely to go #insideslant

legend

Coach
They will place a first round tender on him. Is he worth that? Maybe to a team who really need a home run WR and are prepared to part with a first round pick. Personally, I don't see it.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Mario Williams will become a FA and get paid a shitload from a team with plenty of room under the cap (please be Denver).

Soft market for FA's this year. Big name FA's will likely not get the money they are after.

At least your team figures in the hunt for FA's. Unless they are cheap, or are talent with major issues which drives there price down, we get nothing. I would love to see some big name FA's come across to the Bengals.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'd be more than happy for the 49ers to give up #30 for Wallace

As a Bengals fan, I don't want any team to take him off the Steelers hands. The way the Steelers are setup with the salary cap at the moment, means there is a big downfall coming. Currently all they are doing is transferring there problem to next season. I don't want the Steelers to get an opportunity to rebuild quickly that aging squad with extra first round draft picks.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dont know if any team will have a crack at wallace if a first round tender comes. The reciever market is strong, even accounting for the tags.

Cupid Stunt

Off topic, but all this thread does is make me want to play some more NFL FF. I think I need to type up a stern email in regards to there being only 17 rounds...

DC_fan

Coach
They will place a first round tender on him. Is he worth that? Maybe to a team who really need a home run WR and are prepared to part with a first round pick. Personally, I don't see it.

I think he would be worth a late 1st round draft pick.

Raider_69

Post Whore
The pats wont make that move, and nor should they
their offense is good, they need a deep threat sure but they can find a guy with speed via the draft in the middle rounds to stretch the field

the pats need to upgrade their defense if they want to be SB champs, to waste a first round pick on bells and whistles like Wallace, instead of addressing the real needs within the team goes against everything Bill stands for

he will trade one of the first round picks, probably trade back with the 2nd and load up on Defense.

Big Tim

First Grade
Skins tag Fred Davis..... interesting move, though with the success of certain TE's this season it is not surprising.

Hope he gets his off field shit sorted.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Davis is the skins best receiver right now but i think the cap hit is over the top, so i think the skins need to work on a long term to get that number down. He's not worth tag money

although the weak TE class in this years draft has enhances his value

Latest posts