What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
wow, the eagles chasing Nicks?
Thats odd. Mathis is a very strong guard and probably comes at less than half the price

legend

Coach
That's the Skins for you. RGIII needs a few targets. They'll be in the mix in the NFC East this year for sure. Another WR and they'll be pretty much set on O. They already have a solid D and we all know they like to splash in FA every year.

kurt faulk

Coach
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Rams and free-agent cornerback Cortland Finnegan reached agreement on a five-year deal worth about $50 million.

i think i want to vomit. he's not worth that kind of cash. hopefully it's backloaded.

Big Mick

Referee
Reports are suggesting that Mario Williams & Robert Meachem will sign with Buffalo within the next 24 hours.

please let this happen.

Front 4 of Williams - Williams - Dareus - Kelsay will rip Brady's f**king asshole. Bring Manning in as well. Don't care.

Peyton wants familiar circumstances. Nothing will be more familiar than Mario Williams laying him on his ass.

PLEASE let this happen.

I predict 6 year, $100m contract, $43m guaranteed.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i hope the bucs land Nicks
i dont want the eagles blowing big dollars on a LG, when Mathis graded out as one of the games best guards in 2011. Give him half of what Nicks gets and you'll get a player about 80% of what Nicks is.

Lots of over spending

Buffalo getting meachem and Williams would be f**king awesome for them. Really pulling for them this off season

abpanther

Staff member
A reminder that the teams winning the offseason hype contest rarely do much else on the field.

Can't believe the Rams spent that much dough on Finnegan, the guy is so overrated.

Bucs spending that much on a 29 year old WR is interesting.

Redskins splurging out on 3 WRs, none of them are a #1 WR, Shanahan going crazy

Latest posts