What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

abpanther

Staff member
Jason La Confora: Carlos Rogers agrees to stay in San Fran for 4yrs,
worth a max of $31.3M

Really happy about this one

Big Mick

Referee
And Mario Williams has left Buffalo without a contract.

That means he's probably used Buffalo for a massive contract offer to then get that from the Titans.

Farkin fantastic.

I hope it is a case of him just sleeping on it before signing. Really hope so.

Buffalo needs an injection of hope.

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
glad to see the eagles flying low here

we dont need much, we just need to keep Mathis, not shell out big dollars for Nicks, and get one of the MLBs

I am still hopeful that Williams lands with the Bills, although i doubt it now. Not often a guy of his calibre walks out of an office without a deal signed before signing later for that team

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
Four-year deal for Robert Meachem worth $25.9 million. $14 million fully guaranteed.

Wasn't far wrong with his contract.

Big Mick

Referee
Hope Robert Meachem play's like shit. merkinbag.

Takes a visit to Buffalo, eat's their food, drinks their drink...then accepts a contract with San Diego without even a visit. Scumbag.

Hope Buffalo has kicked him straight out of the suite they had for him. Asshat.

Big Mick

Referee
If Buffalo end up not getting Mario. I'm going to deadset be gutted.

This was the biggest prick tease in Buffalo's history.

This is just cruel.

Hope we make a play for Manningham now....maybe John Abraham as well, Ben Grubbs, Eric Winston as well.

Big Mick

Referee
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Brandon Marshall was recently "involved in another incident that could lead to an NFL review."

The details have yet to surface, but it's safe to assume the "incident" played a part in Marshall's unexpected Tuesday trade out of Miami. It's been nearly 11 months since Marshall's last "incident," his April 2011 stabbing at the hands of his wife. Stay tuned.

abpanther

Staff member
"Carlos Rogers' four-year deal means every starter from the 49ers' 2011 defense will be back in 2012"

Sweeeeeet.......

Raider_69

Post Whore
strong re-signing for the Niners
Good fair price and a great move for all. Rogers had a career year in this system and if he wants to continue his elevation to the games top level of Corners, staying in that system is his best move.
The niners didnt over pay for a top corner, unlike a division rival

abpanther

Staff member
It is interesting to see them bringing in so many WRs (Moss, now Schilens and Lloyd).

Makes me wonder if Crabtree may end up on the trade block

Very interesting also that Alex Smith has yet to re-sign with the team, apparantly they are about $4 million per season apart on negotiations. I suspect the 49ers are offering $6 million per season and Alex wants $10 million

Raider_69

Post Whore
Alex should take what ever they are offering and give Harbough half of it. If not for him, Smith would be out on the street right now

anywho, im surprised by the WR's they are bringing in too, but tbh all their recievers sucked. Crabtree i dont think is in much trouble. Unless they go out and sign another 2 every down starters, i dont think crabtree is on the block

If they get Lloyd and another #2 to pair with Moss, then ill start to think Crabtree might get moved

Latest posts