What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
Just read a breakdown of the Jackson deal, its very Eagles friendly and cleared about 6 million of cap space by getting rid of the franchise tender.

The eagles i think are posturing for at least 1 big splash at LB and one vetern upgrade elsewhere. And with that they should still have the coin to look after Shady. Very happy with the deal now

DC_fan

Coach
Man... I kind of liked Robinson...

I would have liked for the Cowboys to have re-signed Robinson. But I don't think we were any chance with the moeny being thrown around. A year $32m deal is a little too rich for the Cowboys to match.

He had a very good season in 2011. Is he a one year wonder. Well I suppose we will soon find out.

Raider_69

Post Whore
agreed
big money for a guy with one years production and certainlly too much for the cowboys to match as a #3 WR

Big Mick

Referee
That Laurent Robinson and Vikings John Carlson deals are the two overpriced deals imo.

Hillis to Chiefs is a great move. Charles & Him would be a great combo.

Robert Gallery has been released by the Seahawks presumably to make room for Steve Hutchinson

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Now into over drive of a press conference called in the morning in relation to Mario Williams, this is f**king killing me this saga

Raider_69

Post Whore
Gerald McCoy tweeted to his fans something along the lines of "Sorry i couldnt convince Curtis Lofton to become a Buc, he's off to the eagles now"

eagles quickly denied contact and McCoy has since deleted the tweet, but this is a firm case of me hoping where this is smoke there is a raging f**king inferno!
He's my 2nd pick behind Tulloch for our MLB spot.

Big Mick

Referee
Mario Williams & his fiance Erin apparently dined with the Kelly's last night.

Then Jill Kelly (Jim's wife) tweeted this:
Jill Kelly ‏ @HJKforever
#GoBills #thankYouGod #thatisall

Chad Kelly, Jim's nephew then tweeted similar.

Chad actually broke the news of Gailey's appointment as well.

Please let this be true.

Really hope Buffalo go for Robert Gallery & Erin Winston in FA as well. Really solidify the O-Line meaning Dre Kirkpatrick, Michael Floyd or Luke Kuechley are in play @ #10.

dogslife

Coach
Ralph Wilson must have basically said "here are my bank account details, take what you want"

I'm genuinely interested to see how much he'll be getting

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Good work bills, but u need him to Perform cause at the 17.6mill a yr price tag hes going take alot of cap its alright im sure nate solder can handle him

Raider_69

Post Whore
Wilson should hand over a cheque with his signiture and tell Williams to fill in the blanks

seriously pulling for them on this one. Buffalo are one of those sides i hate not supporting. Great fan base, proud history, loyal fans... this franchise deserves a difference maker like Mario Williams

Get it done Wilson!!

Big Mick

Referee
Williams set to arrive at One Bills Dr within the hour.

Needs to get done today one way or another.

This is killing me.

This is going to be $60m guaranteed I think...It'll have to be.

kurt faulk

Coach

well, they've signed him up for 6 years. no word on money just yet.

edit - apparently $100m. $50m guarenteed.

Last edited: