What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Big Mick

Referee
Man...Tampa have been spending:

They also signed CB Eric Wright.

So that makes:
Vincent Jackson
Carl Nicks
Eric Wright

Big Mick

Referee
Martellus Bennett is a Giant
Kyle Orton agrees to 3 year deal with Cowboys
Jonathan Fanene to the Pats (underrated signing imo)

Big Mick

Referee
Adam Caplan ‏ @caplannfl Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Laurent Robinson could be a Jaguar soon. Stay tuned.

Big Mick

Referee
Mike Catalana ‏ @MikeCatalana Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
RT @peckonsports: #Bills update: #Mario Williams still at Stadium. No updates yet. Still there is a good sign. Fiance getting tour of area

Big Mick

Referee
Jason La Canfora ‏ @JasonLaCanfora Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Mario Williams remains in BUF. Bills still tryin to close. He has at least one meeting scheduled Thurs if no deal. Stay tuned #freeagency

Raider_69

Post Whore
Eagles lock up DeSean Jackson for 5 years for $48.5m

a tad surprised, although im sick of the guys attitude, im certainly not sick of his game breaking ability

he's been carrying on like a prat, taking plays off and protecting himself because he didnt have a long term deal. Now he's got it, he'd better be prepared to start putting his body on the line and stop taking plays off

I am pleased that whilst the markets in which we are interested (LB and S, back up OL) arent moving, we are spending time looking after our own house, Cole, Jackson, Dixon, Hermman. I fully expect us at some point to move Asante Samual which will free up the coin to ink LeSean McCoy to a long term deal. Landri and Mathis are big re-signings still needing to be done. But i think Winston Justice frees up the coin for Mathis. Landri wont be expensive, and that should leave more than enough money to persue one of the top MLB's (Tulloch, Lofton, Hawthorne, Conner - in that order is my preference) and some vetern safety help

More and more i am wonder if the eagles cant get Mathis on the dotted line that they might stand pat @15, hope DeCastro falls to them and if he doesnt, trade back and pick up a DT (ie Brandon Thompson) and and OLB (ie Levonte David). I dont think Kuechley goes to philly because i think we have to move up now to get him and i think Reid will be more comfortable going to FA in a make a break season for MLB, as opposed to trusting it to a rookie, let alone trading up for one which is completely against AR's philiosphies on LB

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Man the Bengals suck. Letting there good free agents go, and not doing anything in free agency. How does the cap work next year? Does what we haven't spent roll over again? As we are so far under the cap, it is becoming silly.

Big Mick

Referee
Man the Bengals suck. Letting there good free agents go, and not doing anything in free agency. How does the cap work next year? Does what we haven't spent roll over again? As we are so far under the cap, it is becoming silly.

You can choose to roll over or not.

My guess is they wont want too.

To me they are kind of smart.

They are saving room for when they have to extend Dalton, Green, Gresham etc and their young draft picks.

I don't think many positions need upgrading that they can't address in the draft.

Big Mick

Referee
Mario Williams has left 1 Bills Drive for the evening. He plans to stay in Buffalo for the evening and return to 1 Bills Drive in the am.

f**k ME!!!!

GET THE f**kER SIGNED!

Latest posts