What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

one tree hill

Juniors
If the jets beat the giants, the eagles are in the play offs not the giants.
If my uncle had a vagina he'd be my aunt

Fact, the niners werent good enough on the day

Fact, Kyle Williams gave the Giants two scores. I'd really like to know how much the Giants paid him to drop those 2 easy punt returns.

abpanther

Staff member
manningham is a good move for the niners

I agree, Niners fans a bit indifferent to it, i say hes an upgrade with plenty of upside.

By the way, while at Fiji i read 7 games that changed the game, awesome read, really enjoyed it. Gonna move on now to Blood, Sweat and Chalk

Raider_69

Post Whore
i enjoyed both but blood, sweat and chalk was easily my favourite

really gave me a much better grounding on the game at an x and o's level

kurt faulk

Coach
Well he did enough in front of JH to warrant them getting him to do a physical. I trust JH.

Oh and apparantly the neck surgeon is very well respected, John Lynch said that if he says PM is right then we should all believe him.

Can't believe we could have Manning to Moss!!

haha, the whiners are trying to win the offseason hype contest.

that hookup would have been awesome 5 years ago.

did dan snyder buy the whiners team? i missed the news.

abpanther

Staff member
haha, the whiners are trying to win the offseason hype contest.

that hookup would have been awesome 5 years ago.

did dan snyder buy the whiners team? i missed the news.

Um, not really dude. Moss has been signed on a contract with no guaranteed money, similar to Braylon Edwards, he can be cut at any time with no problems. While Moss deal seems like plenty of hype, it really could become irrelvent quickly if he doesn't perform.

Perrish Cox same deal.

Haven't seen the figures yet on the Manningham deal but I'm sure it's not exorbitant. Poor Rams missed out....

Unless you consider anyone going for Manning this offseason to be 'winning the offseason hype contest'.

kurt faulk

Coach

the rams are full of manningham talent level wrs. not even sure why they were going after him.

i am quite happy the whiners got him.

abpanther

Staff member

the rams are full of manningham talent level wrs. not even sure why they were going after him.

i am quite happy the whiners got him.

Of course you are, I mean the Lambs are stacked at WR.

Just like you're probably quite happy that you got Cortland Finnegan instead of Carlos Rogers.

:lol:

kurt faulk

Coach

fisher wanted finnegan, not rogers. and the 2012 cap hit is only $6m.

and haha thinking i would care about manningham. that signing has put the whiners over the top. superbowl.

abpanther

Staff member

fisher wanted finnegan, not rogers. and the 2012 cap hit is only $6m.

and haha thinking i would care about manningham. that signing has put the whiners over the top. superbowl.

Fisher overpaid for Finnegan, you know it, he's not even close to being a #1 CB.

No one is saying Manningham has put them over the top, hell they were not far away last year, just staying in the same system with an offseason training should be enough for improvement.

Meanwhile the Lambs can go with Brandon Gibson, Austin Pettis, etc..

Scary line up that is...

Big Mick

Referee
Smith is pissed at 49ers. Also travelling to the Seahawks.

They better hope they get Manning or they are screwed. Me thinks they will.

Also:

ROBERT MATHIS ‏ @RobertMathis98 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
i am the Sam LB in this new scheme equivalent to jarret johnson for the ravens

That is interesting

Michael Lombardi ‏ @michaelombardi Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Why is Alex Smith mad at the 49ers? If he had agreed to a deal BEFORE Manning was cut, the 49ers would have never been in the PM sweepstakes

Adam Caplan ‏ @caplannfl Close
Can confirm LB David Hawthorne scheduled to visit Lions on Tuesday. Final details being worked out, but that's the targeted day. #freeagency

Latest posts