What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Big Mick

Referee
If 49ers whiff on Manning apparently they may go after Josh Johnson the rumour is....Harbough re-uniting with his previous QB.

legend

Coach
I think the whole Manning circus is fast becoming a joke! I think he'll land with the 49er's and Alex Smith will go to the Dolphins. I just wish Manning would stop fart arsing around and make a decision.

DC_fan

Coach
I think the whole Manning circus is fast becoming a joke! I think he'll land with the 49er's and Alex Smith will go to the Dolphins. I just wish Manning would stop fart arsing around and make a decision.

We will have an answer within the next 48 hours.

My guess is that Manning will become a Bronco and Tebow will go to the Dolphins

Raider_69

Post Whore
im getting very bored of this LB market, what the f**k are they waiting for!?!

Eagles need to get one of the top 2

Dogs Of War

Coach
Happy with the Bengals signings thus far. Especially given we have some really good players coming off contract next year and need to save a bit of the cash we have to secure those players long term. So what was looking horrible is starting to look very good. Still would like to see us grab Michael Bush so we can use this year 1st round draft picks on a CB and an OL player. Also not much left in the #2 WR FA market, so it will be interesting what the Bengals do in the draft at this point, cause I was thinking we would grab a RB in the second round, but WR is going to be a bigger need if we don't grab anything.

As for Manning, I can't see him going anywhere but the 49'ers at this point. They have added the pieces they needed to, and with Manning running the show, they would be very hard to beat.

Big Mick

Referee
I can still see him going to the Titans.

They signed one of his best mates in Steve Hutchinson.

They pulled out of signing Scott Wells...why? Probably to sign Jeff Saturday.

They have enough room to sign Dallas Clark...to pair with Jared Cook.

Tom155

Coach
haha 3 people 3 different guesses to where peyton will end up, noone has any idea where he's leaning towards except the mannings themself anyone who says otherwise is lying, wish he would decide already though

abpanther

Staff member
Even Alex Smith doesn't want to go to Miami, says he will wait to see if the 49ers sign Manning

Tommy Smith

Referee
Surely Manning will head to the 49ers. He doesnt just have a chance to win one Superbowl there, he's got a chance to go back-back-to-back if he stays healthy.

That defense, with all the turnovers they generate, plus Manning, would be unstoppable. Especially in that division where you could almost guarantee the no.1 seed given the toughness of the NFC East and North.

Jono078

Referee
I think Peyton in Tennessee makes a lot of sense and is the best fit.

Familiarity, home town, They have a win now team.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
But the 49ers are supperior in everyway, and could win for the next 3 years easily if they had manning under centre, only sticking point would he want to take super bowls away from eli.

In all fairness the giants dont have the team to go back for a while so he shouldnt even bother about it

Last edited:

one tree hill

Juniors

happy+bunny+me.jpg

It's almost as bad as LeBron James The Decision 1 hour special on ESPN.

one tree hill

Juniors
I can still see him going to the Titans.

They signed one of his best mates in Steve Hutchinson.

They pulled out of signing Scott Wells...why? Probably to sign Jeff Saturday.

They have enough room to sign Dallas Clark...to pair with Jared Cook.

Imagine trying to cover Davis and Clark lol

Latest posts