What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
The last 2 seasons both players have missed a ton if time

Its just a very lazy way of looking at things

Joseph Addai is injury prone, every year he misses games, plays banged up, missing serious chunks of a season over several injuries

Mario Williams has had 6 season, had one mild injury in 2010 which caused him to miss 3 games, and one serious one last year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
they got to sign him first mate ;-)

so three remain and tbh it wouldnt shock me to see him go any way.

weird that peyton manning signing for your team would make him the second best qb to play there.

hope he signs with the niners. manning to moss. watch the f**k out.

Raider_69

Post Whore
If manning has still has his arm

reports i have read said he's lacking zip on the ball and struggles throwing to his left

abpanther

Staff member
If manning has still has his arm

reports i have read said he's lacking zip on the ball and struggles throwing to his left

Well he did enough in front of JH to warrant them getting him to do a physical. I trust JH.

Oh and apparantly the neck surgeon is very well respected, John Lynch said that if he says PM is right then we should all believe him.

Can't believe we could have Manning to Moss!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Very fair call on the neck surgeon and JH, they obviously have more insight into Mannings health than us.
Could be something special brewing if he lands there. Will be interesting

abpanther

Staff member
It also makes so much sense financially, with the new 49ers stadium bid, what better way to sell box seats than to bring in a future hall of fame QB

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think the niners are certainly better off investing in manning than alex smith
financially there is a lot of wins for the niners

Big Mick

Referee
Told ya he was signing, now onto the body building landry and if there anything left maybe wimbley

Landry visiting Eagles.

Wimbley visiting Titans

Ravens: Evan Mathis chooses Eagles over Ravens on $25 million deal - That should please Raider
Eagles and free-agent G @evanmathis69 reached agreement on a 5-year deal, $25 million deal, including $7 mil gtd. Mathis back in Philly.

Last edited: