What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Big Mick

Referee
I swear him and his brother Are geniused, the 49ers were the best team to go too

Well his brother has won two Super Bowls in the last what...6 years...that's two more than the Pat's over that time.

And he won 1 with the Colts and appeared in another.

Denver has a decent O-Line, good young WR's, a good defense.

They have a PILE of cap room to sign Jeff Saturday, Dallas Clark and likely make a heavy Frontloaded offer for Mike Wallace..

PLUS they'll likely trade Tebow for a 2nd or 3rd round pick meaning even more flexibility.

Big Mick

Referee
* 49ers are holding a pro day workout for 30 or so free agents. First of its kind for the team. Hope is to find a diamond in the rough...

* I reckon the Patriots also make a play for Tim Tebow for a 3rd rounder...and trade Brian Hoyer for a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

AKO...your up in the draft mate.

legend

Coach
I doubt Tebow starts anywhere in 2012 because most teams have their game plan set and if Tebow jumped on board, teams would have to overhaul their O in a big way.

I hope he sticks around as insurance and learns from Manning a la Montana and Young.

I'm interested to see if the Broncos go after Mike Wallace. Man, I hope they do.

abpanther

Staff member
Apparantly Manning didn't like the "Super Bowl or bust" feel in SF.

What a pussy, deadset, couldn't deal with the expectations.

Anyway, interesting to see what Alex Smith doesn now, seems that Harbaugh has plenty of confidence in Kaepernick starting if Alex has an over estimated opinion of his worth.

Interesting times ahead, I am very keen to see what Kaepernick can do

Big Mick

Referee
I doubt Tebow starts anywhere in 2012 because most teams have their game plan set and if Tebow jumped on board, teams would have to overhaul their O in a big way.

I hope he sticks around as insurance and learns from Manning a la Montana and Young.

I'm interested to see if the Broncos go after Mike Wallace. Man, I hope they do.

Why would Tebow want to stick around?

Sure he'll tow the party line...but he's been f**ked over by the Broncos badly.

He has earnt the Broncos SIGNIFICANT cash this last year...way more than he is being paid...and just got shafted all through the season.

If I was him I'd tell the Broncos to f**k off & look forward to Manning being out when he finally gets hit in a real game...and look forward to playing with...oh wait there isn't a back up QB. Maybe they'll sign Curtis Painter.

Big Mick

Referee
Apparantly Manning didn't like the "Super Bowl or bust" feel in SF.

What a pussy, deadset, couldn't deal with the expectations.

Anyway, interesting to see what Alex Smith doesn now, seems that Harbaugh has plenty of confidence in Kaepernick starting if Alex has an over estimated opinion of his worth.

Interesting times ahead, I am very keen to see what Kaepernick can do

Don't be bitter. lol haha

Pretty sure it'll be Super Bowl or Bust in Denver too...

I tip Josh Johnson will be your QB.

Interesting that you are holding a pro-day with 30 FA's today.

Alex Barron among them.

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
Don't be bitter. lol

Pretty sure it'll be Super Bowl or Bust in Denver too...

I tip Josh Johnson will be your QB.

Interesting that you are holding a pro-day with 30 FA's today.

Alex Barron among them.

Not bitter dude, just surprised.

Funny that everyone keeps linking us to Josh Johnson but Harbaugh has not shown an ounce of interest. Johnson hasn't exactly lit it up in the pros.

Have you got a link for this FA workout?

Big Mick

Referee
Not bitter dude, just surprised.

Funny that everyone keeps linking us to Josh Johnson but Harbaugh has not shown an ounce of interest. Johnson hasn't exactly lit it up in the pros.

Have you got a link for this FA workout?

Don't have a link. but all over twitter.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Speculation now that as the Panthers signed Mike Tolbert that Jonathan Stewart or DeAngelo Williams is on the trading block.

Watch out for Denver making a move here as well. Fox loves both these guys.

I thought this would happen when I heard the Tolbert rumor. my money is on Stewart to get traded.

abpanther

Staff member
haha, it's been next year for the whiners for 17 years.

good luck this year with some scrub qb leading the team.

5 rings baby, how many you got?

We swept you guys last year with a scrub QB, I'm sure we'll be just fine ;-)

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
He didnt go to the 49ers, so he doesnt stop eli from getting to the superbowl, which with teams in the conference now ges got no gope in gell if doung anyway,

Now he can retire with his only 1 ring cause of a stupid decision

2 years in a row now, a player I love goes to a team I hate and can't support. f**k THIS. also Raiders season is over before it begins f**k THIS. i hate the off season. At least main season I have fantasy football to fall back on.

Latest posts