What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Big Mick

Referee
Aaron Wilson ‏ @RavensInsider Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
League souce confirms @caplannfl report that Kamerion Wimbley has agreed to five-year, $35 million deal

legend

Coach
I doubt the broncos do a Philly and have a bust season. Manning is light years ahead of Vick as a qb and will keep the broncos focused. A good draft and a couple more good fa signings and the broncos will be set for 2012.

Can't wait for the season to start and my bet is the broncos will be on either SNF or MNF week 1.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
We all see the Manning press conference? I've said it before: Manning is a politician in the making if he wants to be. So well spoken. His post NFL career will be every bit as exciting as his NFL career I am betting. Most suggest it will be as a Head Coach somewhere, safe bet that he has that clipboard in his hand before he is 45.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Hines Ward retirement was all class. So much respect for this guy. I have no doubt he could have chased retirement fund dollars as a vet WR with another team, he chose to be a Steeler for life. Class.

Thanks for the memories Hines Ward. Not many tougher to have played the position.

broncos will win 12 games, get a first round bye then manning face.

maybe this is finally the thing that gets turner fired. losing to a legit opponant in the division. he cant keep his job after 3 straight no playoff seasons.

in any case, will be weird seeing peyton playing in denver.

nfl_g_manningpress_576.jpg

One of the greatest QB's of all time. Peyton Manning also pictured.

Raider_69

Post Whore
What about Vick as a pocket passer? do you genuinely think he can lead you to a super bowl?

Yes. His improvement as a pocket passer under Reid has been nothing short of remarkable
Like almost every bad team, turns overs killed the eagles in 2011. Vick has shown in his 2010 season he has the ability to take care of the football and win the turn over battle. If we can limit our turn overs, Vick can lead us to a SB ring. Not to say he will (take note D.Jacksion), just that he can.

legend

Coach
Just watched the interview and I am truly excited. What he will bring to this team on and off the field will be unbelievable.

A good draft will cap it off. Can't wait for the Broncos to play the Pats at Foxboro this year. Will be the biggest game of the season IMO.

As Tom155 said:

\\\\:D/

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Hopefully the pats game is better than last seasons, not really fun watching a team get thrashed by 35 in the first half

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Just watched the interview and I am truly excited. What he will bring to this team on and off the field will be unbelievable.

A good draft will cap it off. Can't wait for the Broncos to play the Pats at Foxboro this year. Will be the biggest game of the season IMO.

As Tom155 said:

\\\\:D/

You should be. Elway won at 37/38 years old. No reason Manning can't. He has 3-4 Manning-like seasons left in him IMO.

gronkathon

First Grade
philadelphia eagles

breaking news: Eagles today announced they have agreed to terms in acquiring two-time pro bowl mlb demeco ryans from the houston texans in exchange for a fourth round draft choice in 2012. Do you like this move?!

“demeco is a proven pro bowl linebacker in this league and we’re excited to be able to plug him into the middle of our defense,” said eagles head coach andy reid. “he’s been the signal caller and a leader on a very good texans defense for the last several years. He’s a tough, instinctive football player and he’ll be a great fit for our team.”

:)

I hope his achilles issues are behind him though

Last edited: