What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

gronkathon

First Grade
Philadelphia Eagles

It's a done deal!.. Eagles today announced they have agreed to terms with RB LeSean McCoy on a five-year contract extension that runs through the 2017 season. LIKE if you're excited to see Shady in Eagles green for five more years!

Catch McCoy's live presser on our live shows tab at 7:30pm TONIGHT!

Massive signing for the Bay Area Correctional Centre Bulldogs signing Oakland Raider and first round pick Rolando McClain for a period of 180 days :S

FUUUUUUUCK. Thats my Raiders!

legend

Coach
I was hoping the Broncos would have drafted him a few years back. Glad they didn't. These guys just can't help themselves can they???

DC_fan

Coach
The Kansas City Chiefs have signed former Cowboys safety Abram Élan.

The Houston Texans have signed former Cowboys cornerback Alan Ball.

DC_fan

Coach
Rob Gronkowski 6 Extension with patriots 6 yearts 54 mill... leaving him at the patriots till 2019

With just over $18m of it guaranteed. The richest TE contract in history. Contracts like these are usually back ended so Gronkowski most likely would have to see out the deal to get all the money.

Mhartew

Juniors
Great re-signing imo. The guy is still only 23 and the contract will keep him in the prime of his career. Some are saying the money is too high, but if he produces the same or close to what he did last year, it's money well spent.

Mhartew

Juniors
Also Chad Ochocinco was released from the Patriots yesterday. Apparently the possible places he could end up is Buffalo, Miami, Baltimore, Houston and Dallas. I'd love to see him go to Miami, if only for him to be on Hard Knocks again.

DC_fan

Coach
Also Chad Ochocinco was released from the Patriots yesterday. Apparently the possible places he could end up is Buffalo, Miami, Baltimore, Houston and Dallas. I'd love to see him go to Miami, if only for him to be on Hard Knocks again.

Ochocinco spot on the roster has been taken by former Cowboys receiver Jesse Holley.

A few years back Holley won the Michael Irvin reality TV show 4th and Long. Which got him a roster spot with Dallas. He turned to be a good special teams player, but not much more then that.

zombie jesus

Staff member

Wish granted. Probably Ocho's wish too.

Monk

Referee
Miami is a mess. I can't believe they'd sign Ocho. He's not even a decent WR anymore.

Tom155

Coach
Baylor WR Josh Gordon is now a Cleveland Brown after they used their rd 2 pick in the supplemental draft to acquire him, they now do not have a 2nd in next year's draft

Monk

Referee
Seems a high price to pay. Is Gordon a better prospect then someone they could have taken in the second round next year?

Latest posts