What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Mhartew

Juniors
Drew Brees gets paid.

5 year, $100m contract. $60m guaranteed, He gets $40m in the first year.

Jono1987

Juniors
As a Saints fan I'm over the moon. So happy for Drew. It's a great contract money wise (obviously) for Drew but just as important for the Saints it is structured in a way that still gives us wiggle room under the cap. Another big tick for the most underrated GM in the league - Mickey Loomis.

Mhartew

Juniors
Visanthe Shiancoe to the Patriots on a 1 year deal. Patriots are absolutely stacked at TE and WR.

DC_fan

Coach
The Patriots have released RB Joseph Addai.

Dre Kirkpatrick, Bengals 1st round draft pick will be out for up to four weeks with a broken bone in his leg.

legend

Coach
Good to see an Aussie still make a good team.

Surely the Pats will cut Gaffney, Branch and/or Edelman? They have Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Shiancoe, Lloyd, Edelman, Gaffney, Stallworth, Fells and Branch all on the roster.

What does Bill want to do? Line up the whole receiving corps on the OL and RB/FB? He's got enough to do pretty much that.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i was thinking about it over lunch, plenty of sides in need of Safety help

could see him landing with the jets or skins and being an immediate starter

Raider_69

Post Whore
i wouldnt say he has no competition. Chaz Henry showed some real promise of an elite punter at times, but you'd have to think if healthy McBriar will beat him fairly comfortably, given he's a top 5 when fit.

I like Henry long term as a punter. Maybe not Philly for now. Weatherford showed last year for the Giants what value a good punter can give you.

DC_fan

Coach
The Buccaneers have traded DT Brian Price to Chicago for an undisclosed draft pick. The trade depends on Price passing a fitness test.

The Bus have also waived WR Dezmon Briscoe and S Devin Holland.

Latest posts