What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
The WR market is pretty set
Mike Wallace should expect to get paid between D-Jax and V-Jax money

Dogs Of War

Coach
The WR market is pretty set
Mike Wallace should expect to get paid between D-Jax and V-Jax money

The problem is that you also need to give up a first round draft pick. No one is going to give good money and a first round draft pick for him.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the important thing is we got something for him before having to cut him, and ridded ourselves of his huge salary without any cap hit. With the free'd up coin you'd think a McCoy pay day is coming

Raider_69

Post Whore
what he's worth unfortunately is what the market will pay,

and given his high salary (which isnt really being touched it seems), his declining play (he's still good but he's not Asante good anymore) and age, add to that every man and his dog knew the eagles were desperate, the market just wasnt all that hot

legend

Coach
I rate Chris Harris as a very good nickel corner and a legitimate number 3. In any case, it should strengthen the position and make the secondary very solid going into the start of the season.

Time will tell I guess.

Tom155

Coach
yep harris will be #3 florence will be #4 at best, we got a steal in harris as a udfa

1 Champ
2 Porter
3 Harris
4 Bolden
5 Florence

then we have thompson & vaughn both coming back from injuries plus with those 2 they have added value in the kr game, im not sure if DF will even make the team

Mhartew

Juniors
Cardinals DE Calais Campbell signed a five-year, $55 million deal that includes $31 million gtd.

Good re-signing, if he can keep last seasons form up it'll turn in to a great re-signing. Number seem a little high to me, but I'm happy to see him extend his tenure with the Cardinals

Latest posts