What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travel

Dani

Immortal
Ima going to Brisbane for SoO1 then down to Sydney for the weekend after for my birthday.

I fly Virgin, it's more expensive, but i just like them more.

Rage

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
try Ansett.........

lol!

i'll be travelling to melbourne to see a match this year i hope. try catching planes early in the morning, it's cheaper then the middle of the day/afternoon.

Moffo

Referee
im hoping to get back to belgium and amsterdam again this year. great countries, didn't spend enough time ther

Moffo

Referee
i came back from perth today as well. highly recommend it if anyone here hasn't been. clean, vibrant, hip and happening

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'll be heading to Brisbane to SOO1 and then flying back down here for my birthday (just like DanDan ;-)). Not sure of costs yet.

Moffo

Referee
lol, true, but it can be a f**king continent for all you care when you're in one of the 'bars' :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'll probably go to Oss in The Netherlands, Barcelona in Spain and London in the UK. For those who don't know.

Goldthorpe

Bench
If the Perth Wildcats make it to the NBL Grand Final series I will be attending the Away games. I planned on going to the Caribbean for the World Cup but was too late notice and too expensive.

Latest posts