What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trial v cowgirls

murraymob

Coach
10 years ago he was .Last year by your own supporters he was a dud.Droped the ball cost tries .His bald head will have burn marks on it as jennings runs past and scorches skid marks on his head

mxlegend99

Referee
If Jennings is playing against Shannon Hegarty then he and his winger will have atleast 5 tries between them. Everytime Michael Gordon makes a run down that side of the field... it will be a linebreak and a try 80% of the time.

Gordon and Jennings will definitely make the most of his defensive issues. Both blokes are great at busting a half decent tackle, letalone those attempts that Hegs would try and class as tackling.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think most are being a bit harsh on Shannon Hegarty. He's had a pretty fair career overall and while his best days may be in the past he is a better player in my opinion than he is given credit for .

Kilkenny

Coach
I wouldnt read to much into this trial against the Cowboys regardless of the outcome.

Sure I hope we put in a good show but the result is largely meaningless.

Talanexor

Juniors
Well whatever team is named we should have no problem beating the Cowboys.
Their side hasnt changed much since last year and i cant see any improvement coming out of them.
We should be aiming to win easily.

How'd you go the last time you played a Neil Henry-coached side?

You guys are going to be torn a new one.

mxlegend99

Referee
How'd you go the last time you played a Neil Henry-coached side?

You guys are going to be torn a new one.
That was after plenty of time under him to build up to where they were. In the first couple of months they were all over the place.

Although with JT in the team, they can afford to be all over the place and have him do something magical to save the day.

Fibroman

First Grade
With a fully fot Lachlan Coote available, he has to play fullback. Mick Gordon is wasted on the wing in my opinion. He has been consistantly good for us over a couple of season, and probably should occupy the other centre position with Jennings, pushing Elford to the wing and Tia Kalifi on the other wing for impact value.

Forwards: I think Tim Grant has to get a starting spot after his performance last week. He was outstanding. Aiton looked a bit sharper than Iosefa and should start hooker. I would have Lewis starting lock every week. McKendry and Paulo would both add impact from the bench and throw in Iosefa who has utility value and also Nathan Smith from the bench due to his work ethic. Pritchard and Waterhouse to start in the 2nd row due to their size and mobility.

Halves: Graham has got one of the spots sewn up. I would give Sammut 4 weeks to prove himself and keep a close eye on iselin and Romelo.

murraymob

Coach
confirmed side against the cowgirls

1.....michael Gordon
16....Shane Elford
3......Michael Jennings
20.....Gavin Cooper
5.......Brad Tigh
6.......Wade Graham
7.......Jarrod Sammut
8.......Tim Grant
9.......Paul Aiton
10.....Frank Pulutua
11.....Trant Waterhouse
12.....Nathen Smith
13.....Luke lewis

14....Petro Civinaceva
15....Masada Isofia
4......Lachlan Coote
17.....Mathew ball
18......maurice bell
19......josepth paulo
20......ben mcfageon
21......adam woolnough

elyod138

Bench
Whats the cowgirls team?

Ben Farrar, Ty Williams, Ashley Graham, Willie Tonga, Donald Malone, Travis Burns, Johnathan Thurston, Shane Tronc, Aaron Payne, Antonio Kaufusi, Scott Bolton, Ben Harris, Luke O'Donnell. Interchange: Matt Bowen, Carl Webb, Matt Scott, Manase Manuokafoa, James Tamou.

Latest posts