What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial vs Sharks

slotmachine

First Grade
I'll not paying close enough attention to work out what is going on, but our left edge is struggling badly. Lee ball watching for that sharks try.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Don’t really care about our attack in trials as I know we have the goods, but we shouldn’t be letting in that many tries

T-Boon

Coach
Great turn out again Maitland.
Maitland Sports ground would look a lot better if they put a temporary grandstand up on the Eastern side and one of those portable advertisement fence things to make it rectangular. How hard would it be to do that for the league season.

Swarzey

Bench
I’m waiting for your review of this match like you do every year and tell us how it’s only trial.
It never gets old lol

A year ago, Cowboys beat Melbourne and the Roosters barely scraped by Manly. To add, Parra beat us convincingly, Moses and Norman were touted as a top halves pairing and Hayne had rediscovered his top form. The two grand final teams were both pushed and in one case defeated by two teams that finished at the bottom of the ladder. Parra's halves had atrocious season that broke down quickly and Hayne did nothing.

Two years ago, we convincingly beat Canberra after both winning the spoon and Canberra having an impressive season. I said trials don't matter then and not to get excited for the season. We came last.

So come at me with something or sit the f**k down you flog.

Woosh

Head Moderator
A year ago, Cowboys beat Melbourne and the Roosters barely scraped by Manly. To add, Parra beat us convincingly, Moses and Norman were touted as a top halves pairing and Hayne had rediscovered his top form. The two grand final teams were both pushed and in one case defeated by two teams that finished at the bottom of the ladder. Parra's halves had atrocious season that broke down quickly and Hayne did nothing.

Two years ago, we convincingly beat Canberra after both winning the spoon and Canberra having an impressive season. I said trials don't matter then and not to get excited for the season. We came last.

So come at me with something or sit the f**k down you flog.

TLDR Lol

Latest posts