What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triple Ms Top 1000

L

legend

Hermy, they are currently playing track number 37 so they should reach the top 20 by about 11:30 AM AEDST (just over an hour and a half) and I suggest we add each song in the top 20 as they come to hand so we can see who was right.

Gav-bt

Juniors
If you'd lived in our town during the early 70's, you'd have recieved a good kicking by the local suedheads, greasers included.

f**kin poofheads.

Only Aussies and rednex - psuedo tuff guys -enjoyed Bon Jovi.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
Well, judging by the intelligence and interest shown by their employees, they have little idea what they're doing. An employee earlier said that he thought Thunderstruck would be number one. The fact that it's already on the list probably escaped him.

The Eminem thing looks more like a hoax all the time, but this countdown is pretty bizarre anyway so anything can happen.

Gav-bt

Juniors
The 'newbie' evelarfin antitwist is a awre of the concept of intelligence. What next, NEWBIE?

Oh, BTW, , the fact that you're a newbie doesn't REALLY matter to me, it just seems to be a problem with you, newbie!

Chicken!

imported_E_A__

Juniors
That'll teach me to think that laughing my arse off publicly at you twice is probably a bit too much.

What I said was.....

Bon Jovi?

70's?

Twonk.

L

legend

Gav, funnily enough, Bon Jovi's biggest market outside the U.S is the U.K. Must be a lot of rednex and psuedo tuff guys in the old dart I assume? If you have a look at their current tour dates, most are in England and Ireland. Seeing as though most of us come from British heritage, we must have inherited the psuedo tuff guy, rednck image from the ancestors.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
I don't see too much with Bon Jovi. They represent the 1980's pretty well. I don't mind their music.

Note the bold in that statement Gav, Bon Jovi were in Public School in the early 70's. Maybe you're confusing them with your favourite band, Brotherhood of Man.

Gav-bt

Juniors
"I can just imagine you at a Slade concert Gav, getting your head kicked in bySkinheads.

It would explain a lot."

At that time in, no Aussie knew what a skin, suedhead, smoothie was. Went through the whole lot from 70-74, you only read about them softeboy.

Slade......ROTFFLMFAO.

Hey, Titch, Purvo, Nish, Jaros, read this wanker.

imported_E_A__

Juniors
"At that time in, no Aussie knew what a skin, suedhead, smoothie was. Went through the whole lot from 70-74, you only read about them softeboy."

I'm an Aussie and I knew about skinheads. Australia isn't an undiscovered part of New Guinea Pudge Head.

It seems your belief that you're an expert on all thing Australian and all things musical is somewhat not up to par.

Now, go back to playing your Paper Lace and Bucks fizz albums.

<u>Bon Jovi - Early 70's. lol</u>

"Hey, Titch, Purvo, Nish, Jaros, read this wanker."

Your Sharpie mates? hahahahahahah

Yeah, please read and reply, your mate GavBigTosser ain't up to it.

Gav-bt

Juniors
No, not my smart mates, quite the opposite. They'd have ripped your feckin head off just for being an Aussie.

You missed smoothies and suedheads, typical Aussie nonce.

As I suggested previously, go back to your FS.

And don't call me Gav, only members of LWOS who know me call me Gav. You are an offcumden.

L

legend

#18 U2 - I still havent found what i'm looking for #17 Silverchair - Freak

imported_E_A__

Juniors
oooohhhhh

So they're messageboard tough guys like you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A bunch of nancy boys, You'd have been a real hit with the Boy George fans in the '80's I'll bet.

I didn't miss smoothies and suedheads, I don't give a stuff about the nicknames you have for your band of merry messageboard outlaws.

Where's your girlfriends Gav? You could use a bit of a testosterone injection from them.

Gimp.