What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

goosie

Juniors
rabbits will flex their premiership muscles when they give the donkies a touch up this weekend

Alex28

Coach
rabbits will flex their premiership muscles when they give the donkies a touch up this weekend

Who are you trying to convince? Us or you?

And why would we care? When we flog you next weekend you'll be flexing another muscle all by yourself...

Big Tim

First Grade
What's with the rash of numpties in our forum of late.

We have a chance of making the finals and nobody wants us to be there because "When the rabbits are going good, RL is going good"..... If you count 8th place as "going good".

Seage

Juniors
Drug sellers and woman abusers can be found at all Rugby League clubs. We've never claimed exclusivity...

Disappointing is the drug sellers and woman abusers that is the Newcastle Knights.
Generalise much? Your disappointment at losing Boyd is understandable but the facts are that we are trying hard to change the perception of our club to a positive one. Your club's arrogance being so far out of proportion to reality is what is disappointing. I mean one grand final and you all think you have broken some sort of record. Never have i seen a club hang on to it's glory days of yesteryear like your club does. Good luck in 2012 and i mean that. I really think the Dragons will be ok but please don't start an inferno with stupid comments based on what you read in the papers. It was a very complex case the Wicks one.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
You guys bred 'em, we bought them!

Haha! Lol. So true Alex.

Just on the Drags, how do people think they will go with their roster and new coach. Rumblings of poor relationships with one of the halves are growing stronger by the day.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Come on spill the beans, we know it was Wayne. A few months with your rabble has driven him to drink!

Silent Knight

First Grade
Come on spill the beans, we know it was Wayne. A few months with your rabble has driven him to drink!

Welcome to the troll dump you old fossil! Think of this spot as your new retirement home, we'll drop in here every now and then to make sure you don't starve. In the meanwhile you can ramble on about rednecks, belt notches, yabbies or whatever really catches your fancy. Like I do with most old people I'll only pretend that I'm listening while I wait for the bex to kick in and you have your obligatory afternoon nap.

Footin mouth

Juniors
I know what's missing - how about giving the guys a carton of beer so that they can get smashed and have arguments with family members on Darby St.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Well a very good morning to my esteemed fan club. Yes I know, I am taking extra medication.

So seeing that I am strictly confined to being on topic in other threads, I thought it timely to start one where I can make the odd observation, without the fear of being chucked out, due to the shackles the Administrator has placed on me.

Now as for last night (tell me it did not happen, especially against them) is was just a faux par. A mere ripple on the sea of life. But some of you might have a slightly different view? Be charitable now!

p.s. I just got me easter egg from the Sallies. White bunny with a red vee, lovely!

p.p.s I feel sorry for the team facing us next week. Cannot remember who though?

Last edited:

Old_Timer

Juniors
I honestly cant understand what has happened to this bloke. He looks slow and uninterested this year...

Yes we think he has Novocastritis! Think it might be terminal and possibly contagious as well in 12 months time. :D

Face it, you have bought a dud!

Old_Timer

Juniors
Well I may as well post directly here now. Such are life's injustices!

Dragons forever, your mob never!