What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Matt23

Staff member
You Knights have nothing, if your fans weren't mostly scum-bags I'd feel sorry for you. Your team has nothing, the only two players who look respectable are the two players almost in their 40s in your team - Mason and Buderus. Your club is a mess, money doesn't equal success you piss weak Novacastrians. Can't wait till my mob meet you and put 50 on you, won't that be a funny day for me and you shit heads.
Enjoy 9th again, lol@5(c)ouff$

Last edited:

KempoKnight

Juniors
You Knights have nothing, if your fans weren't mostly scum-bags I'd feel sorry for you. Your team has nothing, the only two players who look respectable are the two players almost in their 40s in your team - Mason and Buderus. Your club is a mess, money doesn't equal success you piss weak Novacastrians. Can't wait till my mob meet you and put 50 on you, won't that be a funny day for me and you shit heads.

Were you even alive for your sides last premiership?

So you, skeepe and R69 have finally decided to just unify your posts re: Newcastle, then? Will save me a bit of reading time, I suppose. Well played, turds.

I'd re-post your "we're going all the way to the top, suck shit everybody else"-esque posts if it weren't for the post search function playing up as per usual.

I'd like to reiterate though, suck shit.

perverse

Referee
I'd re-post your "we're going all the way to the top, suck shit everybody else"-esque posts if it weren't for the post search function playing up as per usual.

I'd like to reiterate though, suck shit.
I think it was, "I'd wave to you on our way to the top, if we actually had to pass you to get there"... and I'm happy to see that it hit the intended target, you precious little dope. Also, I'm not putting my mouth anywhere near you, or your kin.

Last edited:
There was more than that.

But anyway, it's in the past.

What's before us now is that your piss stain club is back to being flat broke, order has been restored. Fits back perfectly in with your piss stain people and piss stain town.

kmav23

Juniors
Fmd he can't pay the bills, rent, taxes and lets his companies collapse rather then pay tradies and wages.

What sort of wealthy owner is this?

He would screw the knights over if his desperate enough.

His shown he has no morals.

broncos2010

Juniors
It's a well-known fact Newcastle don't get the home-town decisions other clubs have the luxury of receiving...

That's the biggest bull I have read this week.

Refs don't go out there favouring one team over another, they call it how they see it not how the crowds reacts.

broncos2010

Juniors
I'm going to assume you are taking the piss so I don't totally denegrate you by comparing that above quote to something that Kmav's brain would think of.

There is no fact behind what you guys are stating, your just turning in the warriors fans who think the entire world is against them on match day.

Refs go out there to do a job and they call the game like they see it none of this favouring one side over another some myth you knights fans think.

broncos2010

Juniors
oh dam there is another origin and test player to thrown in the scrap pile as soon as you lose a game alongside club legend gidley.

But hey lets forget about the games he sets up 2-3 tries and wins the knights the game who cares about that.

broncos2010

Juniors
At what probably takes up a figure scarily close to $1million a season out of our cap, yes I would throw them both on the 'scrap pile' if I could start all over again with that money to spend.

It's time you learnt what 'value for money' actually means - and while you're at it try brushing up on punctuation. And finally, f$&* off and talk about your own club somewhere.

Oh stop writing total rubbish, you know nothing about rugby league you think 1 bad game makes a aussie rep player bad.

What about all the times Boyd has won you matches nearly by himself with his running game and try assists?

He is not a aussie rep player for nothing, you have no base facts to back your statement besides the fact you don't like him and you think he is lazy:roll:

Also of you noticed on the weekend you need gidley when he went off to the bench the knights fell apart,he is your one and only true leader out there while also being a good first grader then can cover a few positions.

broncos2010

Juniors
It pains me to say it, but I agree with trollboy2010 on this one. On the weekend Boyd was too much of a passenger, however before that he was playing an influential role in the team winning games of late. It's interesting how opinions on players change so much on a week to week basis around here.

What about gidley?

broncos2010

Juniors
It has nothing to do with the backs and halves, knights have the best halves and backs in the competition I think.

From 1-7 there is no weakness.

The major weakness for the knights is the backrow and the bench depth.
Guys like MacKinnon and Rochow are not guys that are going to brake games open, they are just stock standard nrl players,the only classy 2nd rower you have is jermey smith and he is getting a bit old now.

So Knights really have to invest on the backrow next couple years and bring a couple of attacking based 2nd rowers that can split the game open.

Once they do that I think they will be a real premiership threat.

broncos2010

Juniors
I agree that potency in the backrow is one of our major concerns (it's the biggest concern in my opinion). Rochow has probably been our best hole running forward all season, but we need more. Smith plays hard and tough in the middle of the field, which is fine. But we desperately need a skillful second rower on the right side of the field to create space for Gagai and Uate.

Yep knights need to try and get on the market next year and recruit a good attacking based 2nd rower, not sure who will be on the market but they need more attack down the edges from the 2nd row.

Latest posts