What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Bicey_18

Bench
You have to wonder how pathetic and sad peoples lives can be to troll a forum... especially from a team who is below us on the ladder

Big Tim

First Grade
lol@newcastlerabbitoh

Are we "yobs" because we support the Knights or because we are from Newcastle?

goosie

Juniors
lol i wasnt being a smart arse but to be honest you guys wont make the eight anyways lol

goosie

Juniors
wow you guys are snappy haha its ok to miss out on the eight atleast you's wont get completly embarrassed week 1 against storm . plua atleast bunnies are a chance to give melbourne a touch up.

Alex28

Coach
I don't get all the love for Souffs at the moment. They have been winning either because their opposition have been awful, or they have scraped through in golden point and in questionable fashion - such as Issac Luke taking a dive. They have had no real opposition and if that means that people are getting hard on the basis of winning like that - then so be it. I just don't get it.

Souffs are NO CHANCE of beating Melbourne at home. None at all. Some real opposition over the next 2 weeks will make sure they don't even get the chance.