What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Old_Timer

Juniors
You're learning, Mr N.

Coby if kicking me does it for you, then I can but feel a sense of profound sorrow for you. You seem to have taken exception to the fact that despite my age I can still string a few words together. I am old, disabled and feeble. What sort of victory are you seeking to enjoy?

In no way I have ever expressed any malice whatsoever towards any Knights fans or their team. I have the utmost respect for Knights supporters and dare I admit it, have a slight inclination to see their team do well.

As I said in my previous message to you, being of tender years, your choices towards me seem to be born out of a lack of wisdom. Perhaps you may care to reflect on my words and and issue a reply. Alternatively you can simply delete this post. Either way will be testimony to your character.

Sincerely Old_Timer

TooheysNew

Coach
So long as you keep your trolling in here, i don't really care what you post. You're just a username on a screen, just like everyone else.

Old_Timer

Juniors
So long as you keep your trolling in here, i don't really care what you post. You're just a username on a screen, just like everyone else.

Thanks for your compassion Coby.

Just a username! Guess that says it all. Will not trouble your sensitivities again. You are obviously as frail (sensitivity wise) as me.

Enjoy your victory Corby. Trust you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Lay the boot in and smile why you are doing it. The youth of today, what a waste of sperm.

Goodbye Corby

TooheysNew

Coach
Lol. How did you want it to work? You say you're old, so i just give you free reign of the forum? Sorry, no.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
But we need to respect the elderly cobes! Especially ones like this who suffer from dementia, amnesia, and diarrhea

Old_Timer

Juniors
Lol. How did you want it to work? You say you're old, so i just give you free reign of the forum? Sorry, no.

Not free reign as such, but surely a bit of latitude given my circumstance might be nice.

You say I am a troll. I have no idea what that means. Care to give me some guidance, on where I need to lift my act, in order to participate on this forum, which I rather enjoy.

Oh and please do not seek to patronise me with the Lol! I do know what that means.

Old_Timer

Juniors
But we need to respect the elderly cobes! Especially ones like this who suffer from dementia, amnesia, and diarrhea

You sound like one of the twelve low life's that surrounded me in Newcastle last year. Two of whom wore Knights footy jumpers. They sought to humiliate me all because I had a red V flag on my gopher. One of the brave one's punched me in the face. But they all quickly fled when the police siren rang out. Where you one of them Frederick?

TooheysNew

Coach
Not free reign as such, but surely a bit of latitude given my circumstance might be nice.

You say I am a troll. I have no idea what that means. Care to give me some guidance, on where I need to lift my act, in order to participate on this forum, which I rather enjoy.

Oh and please do not seek to patronise me with the Lol! I do know what that means.
If you had sent a private message to me asking for help, you would have got it. Instead, you kept going with what I'd asked you not to do. I'm not sure what more you'd like me to do.

The offer still stands, if you need help, feel free to PM me.

Troll = stirring trouble with inflammatory remarks or actions in order to cause a reaction OT. In short. A pain in the a###.

Old_Timer

Juniors
OT you are making a fool of yourself. Please go out with some dignity.

Showstopper when you reach my stage in life making a fool of yourself is commonplace, especially among the young it would seem, which I think is sad. Where exactly do you want me to go as you put it, with my dignity intact?

I only sought to provide some friendly footy banter and I have been treated with such scorn.

RABK

Referee
Guys promise me if i ever reach 70 and trolling LU takes up half my life just pull the plug. I'd do it for you.

Frederick

Staff member
Unfortunately no, but I'm sure they were only helping you out by trying to knock out what few teeth you have left so you can really enjoy your mushed up bananas everyday.

Old_Timer

Juniors
If you had sent a private message to me asking for help, you would have got it. Instead, you kept going with what I'd asked you not to do. I'm not sure what more you'd like me to do.

The offer still stands, if you need help, feel free to PM me.

Just tell me what I did wrong? And are RABK's and Frederick's comments toward me Trolling?

Old_Timer

Juniors
Unfortunately no, but I'm sure they were only helping you out by trying to knock out what few teeth you have left so you can really enjoy your mushed up bananas everyday.

What a delightful person you must be Frederick. Given that I feared for my life and you can turn that into mirth. Simply astounding!

And is the above also fair comment of your forum Coby Delaney? It would seem that you do indeed support double standards. So I need to accept the humiliation as my legacy for being old, whilst being a pillar of viture to all and sundry on here. Have I got it right Corby?

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Maybe you'll think twice before you jump on your mobility scooter and come racing into our city at 5 km/hr

Old_Timer

Juniors
Maybe you'll think twice before you jump on your mobility scooter and come racing into our city at 5 km/hr

So you and your eleven other low live's will be waiting for me again. How much pleasure did it give you Frederick? Did you feel ten feet taller in punching an old man with all your mates backing you up?

And yes I am being inflammatory because it probably was him.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
You Knights have nothing, if your fans weren't mostly scum-bags I'd feel sorry for you. Your team has nothing, the only two players who look respectable are the two players almost in their 40s in your team - Mason and Buderus. Your club is a mess, money doesn't equal success you piss weak Novacastrians. Can't wait till my mob meet you and put 50 on you, won't that be a funny day for me and you shit heads.

Latest posts