What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

broncos2010

Juniors
The sooner you guys learn he is a club legend and he will retire on his terms the better it is for you guys moving forward.

broncos2010

Juniors
You want a fact? I l give you a fact.

Your club is a rable at the moment no coach in he world could save it and the fact that your still very weak in the backrow and forwards dos not help.

Wayne will probably leave season end and go to the best run club in the county and we all know who that is, I am not trying to brag most of you would admit that it is the best run club in the nrl if you know anything about football.

cram

Bench

Your club is a rable at the moment no coach in he world could save it and the fact that your still very weak in the backrow and forwards dos not help.

Wayne will probably leave season end and go to the best run club in the county and we all know who that is, I am not trying to brag most of you would admit that it is the best run club in the nrl if you know anything about football.

Here's a fact for you 1200 odd posts later and your still a moron, who offers nothing to any thread...wait your one achievement is having most of your posts dumped into the troll dump thread..:crazy:

Alex28

Coach

Wayne's going to the Bulldogs?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade

This from the bloke who claimed that the knights were his second favourite team lol.... You should hang out with Tony Abbott, your ability to lie can only be matched by that clown.

broncos2010

Juniors
Come back to broncos boyd we will pay you the money you are owed on the contract unlike this other club that you play for that can not.

broncos2010

Juniors
Look at all the bitters in here, anyone who claims he is not one of the greatest coaches to ever coach in the game has no idea, stop being bitter and sort your club out off the field no one wants to be part of the mess you currently have.

Apey

Staff member
Yes. Well most of the last 50 odd posts anyway. Banter is fine of course but all the stuff in here are just boring trolls trying to derail threads.

Have you guys noticed theirs about 10 super fans here and no one else and on other sites theres literally 20 times more active members and always new joining its pretty sad you don't realise you guys are the pretentious f**kwits.

The fact you despise anyone with an opposing view shows how little you are.

Honestly when is the last time someone new stuck around?

You guys are just sad try hards and don't realise it.

Latest posts