What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

broncos2010

Juniors
The home of the brave and the home of the champions.

Be ready for a battle beacause this is our house and no small time country towners are coming to our house and ending our season.

broncos2010

Juniors
We should win this now with snowden out and your 2nd row very weak we should get on top at our home ground.

Broncos by 8 I say.

broncos2010

Juniors
The Broncos pack is pretty weak fortunately so we can deal with Snowie being out I think

What we need to do is go hard on their fringe runners like Norman, Thaiday and Parker. Get in their faces and shut down their 2nd phase play

Norman?

He plays QLD Cup :lol:

Broncos pack weak?
Not on paper at least Hannant,MacG,Thaiday,Gillett,Parker etc...

broncos2010

Juniors
Pardon, I meant Hoffman

Your props are weak, accept it. Hannant is the only decent go forward man and the rest are fringe runners who are not so great at the tough stuff. Maguire has not been the same since returning from injury either.

Now run along little fella. I think your bottle is ready

Your all talk, willing to make a signature bet on the game with me about it?

broncos2010

Juniors
That's not just a good laugh. That is f**king hilariuos. Some absolute gems in there.

"We are coming to get the 2 points and there is nothing your mostly nsw cup 2nd stringers in your team can do about it.

We are hot at the moment and we will steam role our way down to Penrith and come home with the 2 points and you can bank on that panthers fans."

We have been the most successful team in the last decade on and off the pitch and just because we are having 1 bad season does not mean its the end of the world for the broncos."

Just a snippet of the dribble.

Just a bad week comes and goes every now and then this year.
Boys will be fired up to bring it home strong the last 2 weeks.

broncos2010

Juniors
We will see if you will be talking smart when you go home with your tail between you legs with no points.

Don't worry I will be here to remind you who won as soon as the game is over.

broncos2010

Juniors
Hey broncos2010, hope the best team wins tonight and we can all catch up to discuss the highlights of the match afterwards. I'm off to the game tonight, hope to see you there (you should wear a broncos2010 hat).

how fun seeing your boys get owned at paincorp stadium as its know for away teams :lol:

broncos2010

Juniors
Go back to the Penrith forum and discuss last weeks game you skirt. You shot your mouth off almost identically to what you are here and then ran away like a little bitch :lol:

I came back to the forum the next day :roll:

Just worry about coming back here after the match so I tell you all about it don't hide in a corner crying like a baby :roll:

broncos2010

Juniors
No you hide behind your computer! Coward. Gutless. Absolutely zero credibility. I wouldn't care if you weren't such a negativity merchant. You actually go out of your way to put people down.

Just saw the knights get off the bus, does not look to good for you guys tonight,looked like a team that might get beat by 20 :(:(

broncos2010

Juniors
just not our year :(:(

Even when we look like we are going to win we stuff up, oh well be better and stronger next year with barba.

betcats

Referee
Bennet will be gone after next year, this was your chance oldcastle, f**king dumb merkins.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
Bad game was bad. Seriously though yous wont be a f**ken factor next year, Back four is slighty above average, nowhere near as good as manlys, i will admit your halves are good but your forwards are overrrated as f**k. Willie and Jezza haha get the f**k outta here.

Last edited:

Latest posts