What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Have you guys noticed theirs about 10 super fans here and no one else and on other sites theres literally 20 times more active members and always new joining its pretty sad you don't realise you guys are the pretentious f**kwits.

The fact you despise anyone with an opposing view shows how little you are.

Honestly when is the last time someone new stuck around?

You guys are just sad try hards and don't realise it.

I don't despise opposing views at all. I despise idiots.

Nah your mad everyone else is the problem besides you ten guys I hope you are all nicer people in real life other wise f**k me you all must make people miserable!

And mis great to see you've joined the crew I've always respected you a great deal but good to see you think I'm a f**kwit. Not fussed (even flattered) by the others animosity as they have been jerks for years but expected a little more from you.

Jake_The_Dog

Juniors
Thank the heavens above everyone's finally getting over #RiseforAlex

People get crippled in injuries everyday but you don't see everyone carrying on about it. What makes Alex so special?

Spot On

Coach
OP must have a busy life to think about the issue in that way.

Betting he/she is somewhat lonely and in need of attention from other humans.

broncos2010

Juniors
Would love if the knights let bennett go now so he can start on the broncos,Its clear to see that the knights are done for this year and both parties need a fresh start.

broncos2010

Juniors
lol, look at this idiot. You can just tell he's sitting there alone, in a massive puddle of his own vagina froth.

What are you on about?

I read read article that dane wants to follow Wayne back to broncos and we will probably get Boyd as well, so that is pretty much your 2 best players.

Don't worry you will have plenty of free cap but.

broncos2010

Juniors
Oh yeah, been waiting for this one all year.

Welcome to paincorp stadium because that is all you guys will be leaving with after 80mins.

Broncos by 22.

broncos2010

Juniors
Look you hypocrite, when you guys beat us early in the season you made sure to give it to me and now you can't take some of your own medicine :roll::roll:

Joker's Wild

Coach
Look you hypocrite, when you guys beat us early in the season you made sure to give it to me and now you can't take some of your own medicine :roll::roll:

A little tough when we lost to Brisbane early in the season too you f**king gormless turdling

Seek life elsewhere