What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Dump thread

Bazal

Post Whore
Did you not understand my point?

It’s in every thread, this user is an alt, that user is an alt. Only because that particular person is new to the forum.

No I understood your point.

You need to understand that alts are usually very apparent

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you not understand my point?

It’s in every thread, this user is an alt, that user is an alt. Only because that particular person is new to the forum.
Mostly because that frequently happens.

And when someone joins up and has a unique angle they keep posting, makes it seem like an obvious alt account.

You turned up banging on about God everywhere. Even if genuine, even you know that a lot of people are opposed to religion, so you were only going to draw hatred.

The fact you persisted suggested that was the reaction you wanted, thus making you a troll and more likely to be an alt.

Bazal

Post Whore
No you need to understand I’m not an alt so shut up.

Lol.

Some famous bloke once said something about turning the other cheek.

Might be something to live by. Especially if you're going to create an alt and then get shitty about people saying youve created an alt

Chin Music

Juniors
Mostly because that frequently happens.

And when someone joins up and has a unique angle they keep posting, makes it seem like an obvious alt account.

You turned up banging on about God everywhere. Even if genuine, even you know that a lot of people are opposed to religion, so you were only going to draw hatred.

The fact you persisted suggested that was the reaction you wanted, thus making you a troll and more likely to be an alt.
I wouldn’t say I was banging on about god everywhere. But Point taken.