What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Dump thread

Chin Music

Juniors
Says the dickhead who hijacks threads with God Bothering horseshit.
Nice words coming from a so called “mod”.

Stick to the topic please.

At least Marnis looks proactive, maybe we’ll all be surprised here & have to eat our words??

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
my posts were moved here.

You can't block mods.

So hows about instead of banging on about your religion all the time, you keep it to yourself.

Or, keep posting about it, as that is your intention as an obvious troll account, and continue getting people abusing you.

That be your options.

Chin Music

Juniors

You can't block mods.

So hows about instead of banging on about your religion all the time, you keep it to yourself.

Or, keep posting about it, as that is your intention as an obvious troll account, and continue getting people abusing you.

That be your options.
Ok boss will do lol.

Can I apply to another mod so I can block you?

Chin Music

Juniors

You can't block mods.

That be your options.
Also, if I’m being constantly abused on here & bite back at people will my posts be deleted?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
mods cannot be blocked.

If you change your style to be less preachy, then I'll leave you alone, as will everyone else.

That simple.

If you are using the whole religion thing to troll people, then you'll reap what you sow.