What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble at Bulldogs games

What should happen to the Dogs home games

• Total voters

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:
:|

Your perception is the only thing that has you in denial. So f**king what, I used a different word on a different day. I still meant the same thing.

How f**king dare you accuse me of being a bad as people who have hurt somebody using violence. A sick joke? You really are pathetic. Do you think I want ANY of this to be happening? Do you think I wished this upon my club and the game? When have I ever denied the 'Dogs have problems? Once again you've selectively read posts to suit your...

PATHETIC PERSONAL AGENDA.

If anyone needs to grow up and stop lying it's yourself ink.

Now deal with the loss, and move on like a big boy. You didn't see any of us carrying on like this after 54-2gate in 2005 did you?

Please point out my lies.

cainen

Juniors
dodge said:
Oh that attack was meant as taunting. How remiss of me to not explain in copious detail in Every. Single. Post. :roll:

The word 'attack' insinuates something much worse than 'taunting.' Regardless of what you say, you and everybody else here knows that.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
innsaneink said:
Please point out my lies.
Please point out where I said attacking meant physically.

By the way, well done YET AGAIN at avoiding the rest of my post. It seems to be becoming a habit for you. Do I just take it that I've proved you wrong? Or are you just too deep in your own bullsh*t to actually come back with anything constructive?

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:

By the way, well done YET AGAIN at avoiding the rest of my post. It seems to be becoming a habit for you. Do I just take it that I've proved you wrong? Or are you just too deep in your own bullsh*t to actually come back with anything constructive?

Its obvious you did...you did exactly what the Tele does, you made it sound worse than it was, you know exactly what you were doing you liar...why?
To protect the scum in your clubs jerseys....your a disgrace...your a stain on all decent dogs fans.
I avoided your post because its all BS....I ask you to show me where I lie....what do you do? Avoid it...obviously you cant find my lies, cause you know they dont exist.
You made it sound worse than it was so it seemed lesser from the Dogs point of view, thats as bad as being involved in it, you minimise it all by trying to apportion blame on Wests fans, you continually ask why the cops arent doing anything....

We all see you for what you are.....

Someone else agrees on your wording, attack & taunt...you knew what you were doing, do you think we are all as stupid as you?

At the end of the day, you made it sound worse for Wests Tigers fans than it was, you did a DEAN RITCHIE = LIAR!

Proud of yourself?

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:

Its obvious you did...you did exactly what the Tele does, you made it sound worse than it was, you know exactly what you were doing you liar...why?
To protect the scum in your clubs jerseys....your a disgrace...your a stain on all decent dogs fans.
I avoided your post because its all BS....I ask you to show me where I lie....what do you do? Avoid it...obviously you cant find my lies, cause you know they dont exist.
You made it sound worse than it was so it seemed lesser from the Dogs point of view, thats as bad as being involved in it, you minimise it all by trying to apportion blame on Wests fans, you continually ask why the cops arent doing anything....

We all see you for what you are.....

Someone else agrees on your wording, attack & taunt...you knew what you were doing, do you think we are all as stupid as you?

At the end of the day, you made it sound worse for Wests Tigers fans than it was, you did a DEAN RITCHIE = LIAR!

Proud of yourself?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hold the phone... how can you be sure of what happened without being there?

How can you tell if I'm making it worse or not, considering you were sitting comfortably at home (or in another location, not Telstra Stadium)

You are running solely off what the media has fed you and some 'stories from friends'. And for that reason, you are a liar. Shooting your mouth off about something you didn't see.

Now, explain again, how am I protecting the scum who perpetrated the violence? I want them brought to justice just as much as the next person.

Latest posts