What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuqiri to join souths

mongoose

Coach
DeeGan said:
/\

Especially when dealing with an athlete in the calibre of Lote. Brad Thorn settled back in with the speed of the game, Mat Rogers is getting acustomed to the speed again albeit in two trials.

The biggest difference Rogers has faced is the intensity in training.

brad thorn was a lot better before he left for union than he is now.

simon says

First Grade
I wanna know if Benji gets an offer from the All Blacks,will channel 9 throw him a job so he stays at the Tigers.

I dont like this lack of a level playing field.What cap????

bunny hop

Juniors
as a passionate souths fan i would love to see tuqiri at souths but half a million a year could be better spent on an available half back in the next 2 seasons.

Nook

Bench
will channel 9 throw him a job so he stays at the Tigers.

He already has a job with Ch 9

If he didn't and the All Blacks went after him, Ch 9 would throw a fist full of money at him faster than a blinding Fitzhenry dash down the sideline.

macavity

Referee
bunny hop said:
as a passionate souths fan i would love to see tuqiri at souths but half a million a year could be better spent on an available half back in the next 2 seasons.

like who.... there aren't that many.

Red'n'White

Juniors
simon says said:
I wanna know if Benji gets an offer from the All Blacks,will channel 9 throw him a job so he stays at the Tigers.

I dont like this lack of a level playing field.What cap????

Simon , calm down son.

Benji is already at channel 9 mate.

Channel 9 already see he is a potential commentator and has been earmarked for a role on the commentary team.

As they see it they will have him earlier than expected, after his shoulder goes pop
again.

Nook

Bench
As they see it they will have him earlier than expected, after his shoulder goes pop
again.

2005 semi still hurts doesn't it, mate?

Nevermind...I'm sure Gaz and a few of your other big brave Saints will run in hattricks against hapless Tigers defenders at some stage again this year.

When they do, just remember what happened when it counted, okay?

simon says

First Grade
Nook said:
2005 semi still hurts doesn't it, mate?

Nevermind...I'm sure Gaz and a few of your other big brave Saints will run in hattricks against hapless Tigers defenders at some stage again this year.

When they do, just remember what happened when it counted, okay?

Ouch!!!!!:lol: :lol:

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
Choppies said:
Which one of Manese and Fa'alogo were rumoured to go to the Dogs a few months back?

From what I heard 'around the traps' - That was rumoured to be Manuokafoa. Also rumoured that his manager was asking FAR too much - so interest (if ever there was any actually there, and wasn't just a ruse by his manager to give the bunnies the hurry up in their own negotiations, and to perhaps squeeze a few more pennies out of them) cooled pretty quickly.

nqboy

First Grade
Nook said:
If he didn't and the All Blacks went after him, Ch 9 would throw a fist full of money at him faster than a blinding Fitzhenry dash down the sideline.
They'd want to do it quicker than that, surely.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Moffo, Plz tip the interest rate to rise :lol:

And i bet Sri Lanka will now not even win a game in the world cup.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Moffo you are uncanny.

Love your work, obviously your root call does not include the hands.