What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV All-Stars Mafia Game Thread

Parra Pride

Coach
I'd have lynched Dutchy if I didn't blow it on 9701, but I think I only survived as long as I did because I was practically vanilla. I could have stopped the Pugzley or Micky lynch, but as I said, I was too lazy to type 150 words.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'd have lynched Dutchy if I didn't blow it on 9701, but I think I only survived as long as I did because I was practically vanilla. I could have stopped the Pugzley or Micky lynch, but as I said, I was too lazy to type 150 words.

Didn't I tell you that after you did it? Blowing your load on a sure thing. Once again KTF knows best.

Parra Pride

Coach
You'd have done the same if mafia tried to kill you the night before. The only reason I survived that night in the first place is because I had one off protection due to being AFS' favourite character.

mickyj

Bench
I had a single action and used it night 1. since then was just sitting and waiting. Was hoping he game would be over quicker.

Should of saved me and hen we could of lynch the 3 of them one after the other and won.

Jason Maher

Immortal
To lynch Dutchy, you would have had to kill me. But thanks to Dutchy's gift, the first such attempt on me would have failed.

I seriously don't know how everyone missed the dickish architect killing people in the write ups, even if I was being misdirected by Clarkson.

RHCP

Bench
To lynch Dutchy, you would have had to kill me. But thanks to Dutchy's gift, the first such attempt on me would have failed.

I seriously don't know how everyone missed the dickish architect killing people in the write ups, even if I was being misdirected by Clarkson.
We noticed the dickish architect protecting Dutchy and figured all you had was a protection power. Guess it pays to read through a few times :lol:

Apey

Staff member

I picked up on it, but I wasn't playing. :p

Monk

Referee
You'd have done the same if mafia tried to kill you the night before. The only reason I survived that night in the first place is because I had one off protection due to being AFS' favourite character.

Had you not blown your load on the autolynch we would have recruited you instead of JM.