What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Series to self isolate with

Eelementary

Post Whore
So, out of curiosity, I watched the first episode of After Life. I was pleasantly surprised. I absolutely understand why the main character upsets some viewers. But (based on 1 episode) I think it's clear enough the Ricky's character is being portrayed as the bad guy (temporarily at least). A lot of his other stuff b/w The Office and this was largely gratuitous abuse.

You're absolutely right - Tony has been portrayed that way for a reason.

I mean, I don't blame him for being angry, sarcastic, bitter, etc. - it's surely realistic.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No thyroid, or glandular issues.

if this is true it has to be diet related, not just food but drinks as well

I tried for years to get to my goal and couldn't despite swimming, gym and walking or surfing daily until it was pointed out that it was diet related and I never do fast for or shit food

in short it was too much carbs and sugar and when I changed habits the weight fell off and stayed off and for mine the benefit was as the weight fell the exercise became easier and I got so much fitter

now I'm just pure bloody girl bait

strider

Post Whore
cauli mash, cauli rice, cauli pizza .... what's the next cauli based food innovation?

cauli mash, cauli rice, cauli pizza .... what's the next cauli based food innovation?
Breakfast cereal?

I actually saw cauliflower flour in Woolies. Ridiculously expensive though. $6 for I think 300g. But I bet you could make some interesting stuff with it. Maybe even bread.