What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two new Rugby League shows for ONE HD

SEAT 1A

Bench
One Week At A Time will offer League fans the opportunity to hear directly from key people involved in the game including coaches, administrators and players, all of which will be complemented by a full wrap-up of the weekend’s games.

Good 1 one. Looking forward to watching a show about league actually discussing the game.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
@10.30 at night on a school day? :)

Bahhh, the cups always half full with you :lol:

Tape the bugger or something.

Plus, how many hours sleep do kids need?

Put em to bed at 11;30 that night only and they'll still get 8 hours sleep getting up at 7:30am.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
They have a fumbleball show in the stupid states at the same time as the NRL show and switch them around at 10:30.

meltiger

First Grade
Awesome news. Have never watched the Melbourne one so unsure of the format but will be watching this one every week.

Fantastic of ten to have a crack at dual shows that aren't TFS. Hopefully we see more of it.

nrlnrl

First Grade
A mate just told me he was at a pub last night & heard some guys talking about One HD having a Tuesday night NRL show hosted by Andrew Moore & that Steve Roach would be part of it.

Has anyone else heard about this ? If true, means they would have NRL shows on Monday & Tuesday nights.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Apparently they will have the Monday night show that was mentioned in the papers last week & also a Thursday night show hosted by Andrew Moore.

My mate was pretty drunk the other night & checked with one of the guys he was with ( who was sober ). This bloke swears 100% the other people were saying Thursday night not Tuesday for One HD's other rugby league show.

El Diablo

Post Whore
don't they have Thursday Night Live still?

maybe he meant Moore will take over hosting the RL bit of TNL if Hawse is doing the Monday show

Von

Juniors
Just checked thier website. Nothing on the new NRL show/s.

But given they have no less than 4 AFL shows per week, 1 or 2 for us is not too much to ask!

BM-dog

Juniors
don't they have Thursday Night Live still?

maybe he meant Moore will take over hosting the RL bit of TNL if Hawse is doing the Monday show
Pretty sure I read that TNL has been cancelled. Can't remember where I saw that, but it's definitely not on the One website anymore.

Latest posts