What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2011/12

Bulldog Force

Referee
I agree with the Spanish teams but if Barca are the best team in the world, why aren't they winning La Liga ?

Something wrong there.
It's not exactly game-over yet even though Real have the lead. El Clasico will more than likely be decisive though.

If you look at the CL performance for both teams in recent history, it's pretty much one way traffic. If Barca win it this year, that means they would've won 3 from the last 4 tournaments. Even if they don't, winning 2/4 is still very impressive. As for Barca v Madrid, we have won most of our recent meetings with them since the 2008/2009 season.

I agree with the Spanish teams but if Barca are the best team in the world, why aren't they winning La Liga ?

Something wrong there.

Stupid logic. Barca have crushed the likes of Real, Man U & beaten Milan - teams people want to claim as the best in the world. Even if they don't win the league they're still the best in the world.

its funny when teams from the EPL were dominating the ECL Platini wanted to cut back the amount of english teams in the ECP but now Spain are dominant he hasnt said the same thing to them

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Stupid logic. Barca have crushed the likes of Real, Man U & beaten Milan - teams people want to claim as the best in the world. Even if they don't win the league they're still the best in the world.

last season's logic, have a look at the La Liga table if you need a refresher

they were the best and the current title holders, this season isn't over yet

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee nice logic and even resort to insults, lol

again, look at the current table or are the people that produce them morons as well

go work on some more insults and have a nice day

langpark

First Grade
Game-over 3-nil :(

Pretty heartbreaking stuff, to have held on for 75 minutes, then lose 3-0. Oh well, I'm proud of them for making it this far...

Just quickly, my 2 cents on the Real vs Barca debate; Yes, Barca always seem to rise to the occasion and win the big matches, but to not be able to put away teams like Getafe and Osasuna is not something that you can ignore. Consistency is an important part of being considered the 'best'. But as you guys say, the season is not over, but it is Real's to lose from here...

WireMan

Bench
You are that pathetic that you criticize people's points for using an exaggeration?
When was the last time United beat Barcelona in a Champions League final? Hmm it's been a while hasn't it?
Let's see;
2010-2011
Lost 3-1
2008-2009
Lost 2-0

You've had 1 win over them in the group stages in 2007-2008. A good five years ago for supposedly the best team in the world according to you.

What next, you'll claim that pre-season friendly as a valid argument :lol:
Does Ozil still need Diego to hold his hand?
You also said Ozil would be dropped when/if Neymar signed for Madrid.
Evans has improved this season but he's still not fit to tie Pique's shoes let alone someone like Vermaelan or Kompany.

I said you were wrong. You were. Quit crying.

Just to prove it was no fluke please look at the bolded bit.

Group stages? You mean the semi final.

I'd hate to call someone pathetic who was pointing out a factual mistake. Then after calling someone pathetic to make another one.

Well done. That showed me. :roll: Idiot.

langpark

First Grade
A VERY attacking first 20 minutes in Milan. Ibra should have finished that one on one that he had...

Latest posts