What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UFC undisputed 2010

Tom155

Coach
played a few online player matches is it just me or is everybody getting a heap of lag online?

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
Still undecided whether or not to buy this game. I am loving UFC at the moment and watching it as much as possible including the old ultimate fighters.

Does the career mode have ultimate fighter in it? I reckon that would be a great (and obvious one). Get a few early fights before getting recognised and going on the show. Wishful thinking on my behalf I think.

After you guys have played it for a while - is it worth buying? Or is it just a matter of hire it out for a weekend?

Eelementary

Post Whore
IMO, and I didn't play UFC 09, this is a great game.

I hated it at first because I sucked. Trust me - persevere with it. Be patient. It is seriously a kick-arse game. Lots of fighters, lots of fighting styles, lots of game modes, lots of ways to end fights...It's very, very polished IMO.

tokerShark

Juniors
there are a few bugs in it, the main one for me is in career mode but they are releasing a patch last week of june to fix most bugs, after they fix the career mode the game will be near perfect for me, as i dont play this one online much.

Jono078

Referee
Personally I can't say how crap enough it is.

I LOVED 2009. But for 2010 my only wish was a quicker menu and better career mode system.

Menu's and actual fighting are the only things better this year.

The rest have all gone backwards IMO. So it's lost it's replay value.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I didn't bother with the patch tbh. It caps how many sparring points you can get at 50 points per session maximum. Bah.

But I love this game. I'm on my third Career.

Jono078

Referee
I'm glad you like it, I can't play it it pisses me off too much :(

I'm awaiting the next one now or even EA MMA.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Don't get me wrong - little things piss me off. For instance, I dominated the Heavyweight scene with my CAF and then got offered a Champion VS Champion match. I was to fight Rashad Evans for the Light Heavyweight title.

In that fight he did nothing but takedowns and block my strike attempts. Eventually he beat me over 5 rounds by decision - despite the fact I rocked him and I messed up his face really badly. His body was bruised from kicks and slams, too. But because he was able to block my takedowns and then take me down in turn (and do nothing; he landed no punches). I was pissed.

But I still find it fun, if not hard and at times frustrating.

Latest posts