What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Cock-up

Monkey

Juniors
Everyone in UK is pissed right off with the shit were getting with this game. Alternative.... who the **** are they? you should have made game, or someone reliable, responsible. we now don't know when it is gonna be released or if before xmas. thanks a fking lot for keeping us so well informed.

but as long as your making your money in Oz and NZ, fk us lot yeah?

Yours / One pissed off customer

PS. sidhe have done a good job, and if u've got ur game, good for you, if ur waiting till friday...good for you, but we dont even know when it's coming out.

Priddo

Juniors
you take the stores word on the 19th and that, never believe the stores....

im sure it will be out prior the 19th.

laurie

Juniors
Typical poms ! whinge whinge whine. have u got anything else besides
whinging cold weather and a Cup called BILL !

Mario

Juniors
On behalf of Alternative Software I apologise to UK gamers.

I know there have been some problems with UK distribution. Given what I know I would definitely try and get a copy on release day because supply of the game inn the UK will be a problem.

Please know that everybody involved is trying to sort out the wrinkles.

Unfortunately, Sidhe is somewhat removed so I can't offer any assurances or clarifications of release dates or retailers.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Mario said:

I know there have been some problems with UK distribution. Given what I know I would definitely try and get a copy on release day because supply of the game inn the UK will be a problem.

Unfortunately, Sidhe is somewhat removed so I can't offer any assurances or clarifications of release dates or retailers.

Thanks Mario_Once again our only source of information comes from a guy at the other side of the world who is here in his own time and really has nothing more to do with the game.We appreciate your time mate,your the only person we can trust.

Monkey

Juniors
Mario said:

cheers bud

Big Nelly

Juniors
It has yet to be confirmed whether its been delayed or not but my guessing is that it will be. Gameplay site still shows release as being this Friday though.

Along with others I'm just pissed off with the lack of updates from Alternative whatever they call themselves as they are to software what David Beckham is to Rugby League. If the game has been delayed then so be it, an inclination of a confirmed release date would be a start. :roll:

shark_bite

Juniors
I just rany alternative who told me everybody who has pre-ordered it will be recieving it by monday 15th of december!!!

shark_bite

Juniors
sorry that should be " jsut rang alternative" !!!
come on guys we will get it sooner orlater we will be scoring tries aplenty this christmas!!!

London donkey

Juniors
I have to agree, alternative have been dismal, but then so have Super League, Sony and microsoft as there has been no info or advertising about the game in the press at all! (i only found out that a game was coming out by chance looking at an international playstation site yesterday) Although living in London, the coverage of rugby league and even the London Broncos is edging close to bugger all.

Anyway do not use gameplay to buy the game, use play.com as i find them cheaper and better (it's not even on amazon)

vbfg

Juniors
London donkey said:
I have to agree, alternative have been dismal, but then so have Super League, Sony and microsoft as there has been no info or advertising about the game in the press at all! (i only found out that a game was coming out by chance looking at an international playstation site yesterday) Although living in London, the coverage of rugby league and even the London Broncos is edging close to bugger all.

Anyway do not use gameplay to buy the game, use play.com as i find them cheaper and better (it's not even on amazon)

It's £32.99 from Play or Gameplay, and if you go here and click the ad' at the top of the page you still get it for the same price but some of the money is contributed towards RLFANS.

blackstar

Juniors
The advertising in the UK has been p*ss poor. Perhaps we must remember that RL is not a significant sport in most of the UK these days.
So theres no point trying to sell a product that only several people (most in the north of england) that are going to be interested

I must admitt though everyone i know whos into RL round here knows about it so they must have done something right.
Maybe if we had a solid release date they could have got some advertising in round the ashes series.

We should stop stressing about it for all we know it could be out on friday.
Looking doubtful IMO but we still havent been told its not and it is Tuesday.
If not so what...these things happen theres no point shouting about it because it won't change anything.

Latest posts