What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Umpire Standards

Beaussie

First Grade
Yes I'm hurting that my beloved Swans have lost two weeks in a row now, but seriously, some of the umpiring decisions today were absolutely piss weak and pathetic. :evil: :evil:

What is it, are they scared of Essendon now after Hird's comments? :roll:

I must say though, as mad as the umpires make me, that is no real excuse for the fact that the centre clearances and disposals by the Swans are at times truly woeful. Gees I hope our form slump ceases this week. :cry:

WooKiie

Juniors
yeh... i agree.... far out that decision by the umpire involving C.Bolton and Solomon was absolutely disgraceful.!!! pissed me off badly... and we were coming back as well.... fARrrRRRrR :evil: :evil: :evil:

could it be that umpires are 'secretly assisting Vicotorian teams'... i.e look at the goal umpiring decision in the Brisbane V St. Kilda game.... what a shocker.!!!