What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underbelly: The Golden Mile

Bulldog Force

Referee
[furrycat];6715477 said:
The show has never been advertised as truth; it is "based on events from 19xx to 19xx"... same in the other series.
Perhaps not, but the rings with the Lion/Tigers face and red ruby eyes and diamond in the mouth is what DK actually gave his boys in real life to celebrate their promotion in his gang. I know that many many events in the show were b/s. The show depicted a golden ring simply with their first initial on it.

Old Darlin

Juniors
i bought the first two series - 1 excellent - 2 pretty good, saved by excellent acting from Roy Billings - 3 was sh*te - saw no reason to buy it at JB's the other day - bought 1 the day it came out - excellent and pick of the bunch - kim g in episode 12 tremendous

Knightmare

Coach
Damien Garvey (Chook Fowler) came through my work yesterday. I thought he was a dead ringer for 'Chook' on the show but couldn't be sure, so I asked him if he'd watched the latest series of Underbelly, he said he had and asked why. I said he looked like Chook and he goes "Yeah, I played him!"

Turns out he had to put on 30 kilos for that role! Which explains why I had a bit of trouble recognising him at first.