What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undisputed

Its on YouTube today episode 1, search it should be there, but i warn you as a warriors fan, you might not enjoys this one, as it spends time on that first finals game
Lol nah it’s all good… before the warriors joined the comp I was a panthers supporter and they’ve been my second team ever since.

Brandy’s our inaugural half and Ivan‘s an honorary kiwi, even if he doesn’t know it.

MugaB

Coach
Lol nah it’s all good… before the warriors joined the comp I was a panthers supporter and they’ve been my second team ever since.

Brandy’s our inaugural half and Ivan‘s an honorary kiwi, even if he doesn’t know it.
Same but in reverse, warriors are my 2nd favourite,i watch all their game too.... its hard thing to support the panthers they just find ways to win, watching the warriors gives me that will they/wont they heart wrenching edge of your seat feel

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
The 4th instalment when we win the comp this year is going to be amazing :D

Anyone know if they did film this year also? Id imagine we wont see it if we lose, but dam, will be some good content given how the year has gone injury wise, players signing elsewhere etc..

snickers007

Juniors
The 4th instalment when we win the comp this year is going to be amazing :D

Anyone know if they did film this year also? Id imagine we wont see it if we lose, but dam, will be some good content given how the year has gone injury wise, players signing elsewhere etc..

Pretty sure 90% of the footage was filmed during the finals campaign.

While I'd love to see another instalment this year, if it's gonna be a distraction for the players and support staff I'd happily skip it.

Goonji

Juniors
My only concern with the "Last Ride" theme this year is that some players may turn up next year feeling they have nothing left to prove or play for. Contentment leads to complacency.

soc123_au

Staff member
My only concern with the "Last Ride" theme this year is that some players may turn up next year feeling they have nothing left to prove or play for. Contentment leads to complacency.
Yeah true. I couldn't help thinking the same when players that are still going to be here were referencing the last ride theme. The injection of new blood should help with that hopefully. That and they obviously enjoy winning. Also the chances of ever going 4 straight again starting from scratch is highly unlikely, the chance for 5, 6 and so on will never present itself again. That would be a big motivator to keep it going.

Munky

Coach
Throughout this year it looked like alot of the squad thought they just needed to get to the finals and then go up a gear.

They were proven right.

Next year will likely be more of the same in cruising past weak teams playing like shit and switching on to bash the pretenders who think they are going well.

Roosters and Melbourrne will be the games the squad is fired up for.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Throughout this year it looked like alot of the squad thought they just needed to get to the finals and then go up a gear.

They were proven right.

Next year will likely be more of the same in cruising past weak teams playing like shit and switching on to bash the pretenders who think they are going well.

Roosters and Melbourrne will be the games the squad is fired up for.
Roosters are every chance to miss the 8 with The Chad at 7

Latest posts