What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unprofessionalism

MKEB...

Staff member
can someone post a link of the interview when available please... I wouldnt mind hearing it.

Scott

Bench
I think we can almost take it as a given that Blake Asyhford may be a Warrior in coming days.

Iafeta

Referee
Interesting, Elliott was asked about the second assistant coach after Iro (obviously if Iro stays). This bloke has coached first grade, but not in the NRL. The only names I can think of are Nathan Brown, Mick Potter and Tony Smith. I dare say Potter would be most likely? Am I missing someone?

Iafeta

Referee
They asked about Israel Falou, Scurrah's met with his agent and almost blew his load in appraising him. Of course we'd never get him.

Meth

Staff member
Interesting, Elliott was asked about the second assistant coach after Iro (obviously if Iro stays). This bloke has coached first grade, but not in the NRL. The only names I can think of are Nathan Brown, Mick Potter and Tony Smith. I dare say Potter would be most likely? Am I missing someone?

Just more or less announced it was Potter.

Iafeta

Referee
Next assistant is Mick Potter... "I can tell you Mick Potter is not my assistant coach .... .... . ..... NOW"

Meth

Staff member
Elliot just referred to Ropati as an option in the halves.

Sack him now

Akkerz

Juniors
Very interesting Q & A. I really hope Elliott gets the support etc that he needs to do this job but my gut feeling is that Scurrah will continue to be the penny pinching back stabber we all recognise & the future may be less rosy than we have been led to believe.

IMO to progress the club needs to clean out those who have been holding it back or working against it's success. My list includes Scurrah, Iro, Mateo, Vatuvai and any other senior player/ staff involved in the 2012 coup.

Meth

Staff member
I know it's the off season, but on the subject of professionalism, the new coach and CEO could have probably avoided the bragging about being hung over

Meth

Staff member
Very interesting Q & A. I really hope Elliott gets the support etc that he needs to do this job but my gut feeling is that Scurrah will continue to be the penny pinching back stabber we all recognise & the future may be less rosy than we have been led to believe.

IMO to progress the club needs to clean out those who have been holding it back or working against it's success. My list includes Scurrah, Iro, Mateo, Vatuvai and any other senior player/ staff involved in the 2012 coup.

Geez, I'm all for a clean out, but Vatuvei? Mateo? All of the senior players from 2012?

Scott

Bench
I know it's the off season, but on the subject of professionalism, the new coach and CEO could have probably avoided the bragging about being hung over

Yeah, i did cringe slightly when I heard that. Not the greatest to say on live radio.

Scott

Bench

Mateo is one person we need to lock up, and pronto!

Fufu Andronez

First Grade

Manu, Mateo?? They are the ones that actually put in this year, for all his errors n mistakes one thing u can never doubt about Manu is his heart.

Fair enough on Scurrah and Iro though

Akkerz

Juniors
Mateo is one person we need to lock up, and pronto!

Yeah I realise it's a tough call, same as Manu but those senior players, if not directly involved, must have been aware of the team's actions to bring down the coach. If we in the stands were horribly aware of what was going on I don't believe such experienced old hands in the team were totally ignorant. Given that Feleti has been emphatically in favour of Iro as head coach, and has such a strong personality I see him & Manu (who seems to be easily led) as a direct risk to Elliot's success.

I will happily eat my words if 2013 see's a positive improvement

Latest posts