What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on Ben Smith....

Eelementary

Post Whore
If that's how Guru plays coming off a painful toe and migraine combination, I can't wait to see him fully fit!

It's scary - IF you're not an Eels fan, that is!

Stagger eel

Staff member
great news regarding Benny.

I was told that he doesn't need an op and is looking at being out for up to 6 weeks which is much better than 3 months, he is however on crutches and a bit sh*tty that he's not playing.

parra piggy

Juniors
I think the only time he meant it was in brissy at the airport a couple of weeks ago......followed by "I'm not coming back here........for at least 12 months!" :lol:

Roy

Juniors
u blokes where going to have him signed last week to..........looks like he will be heading over newcastle way

Roy

Juniors
Hellsy said:
just becoz it hasn't been announced doesn't mean it hasn't happened

agreed he has probably already booked a bus ticket to newcastle:p

strider

Post Whore
Roy said:
agreed he has probably already booked a bus ticket to newcastle:p

mmmm - he's probably really keen to play for a meat pie and a can of coke each game - not alot of room left under joey johns' retirement fund

Stagger eel

Staff member
Roy said:
u blokes where going to have him signed last week to..........looks like he will be heading over newcastle way

I can tell you now, he's signed with us.