What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

updates Eels v Panthers

shiftysmith

Juniors
they are unfit simple as that.if you dont win the battle up front forget it,we have the backs to dominate alot of sides.one last thing peterson is not a first grade footballer he does not do one thing right he has no idea how to read the game in defence he is a joke...

scottyeel

Bench
shiftysmith said:
they are unfit simple as that.if you dont win the battle up front forget it,we have the backs to dominate alot of sides.one last thing peterson is not a first grade footballer he does not do one thing right he has no idea how to read the game in defence he is a joke...
True that. Can't believe people wanted Burt dropped for him. At least Luke can kick goals.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
You guys should be f**king grateful for getting Hayne as a ref.

He gave you 8 points.

Gower gone for 7-10 weeks thanks to Marcus Perenara.

Are you f**king kidding me? He was your best friend all match!

Marcus' hit was perfectly legal, nobody could have pulled out of that. If he gets suspended then the judiciary should be sacked.

Kornstar

Coach
Poor game plan, that game plan was poor, they were coached to keep running on the 5th tackle......it was simply a poor game plan.......thank god for the bye

Kornstar

Coach
We won both Flegg and Prems

Flegg was 28-26 and Prems was 36-28 i think, can't remember now, we played poorly in all 3 grades if you ask me......we were just luckier in the other 2

Eelementary

Post Whore
parra-all-the-way said:
1 positive i guess...taia played well.....

In pacthes, yes.

Overall, though - he made some errors which were very amateurish (such as being offside and tackling the player; forcing an offload when he shoudn't, etc.). At times I was thinking he'd never played football before at all...

pantherz9103

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
Are you f**king kidding me? He was your best friend all match!

Marcus' hit was perfectly legal, nobody could have pulled out of that. If he gets suspended then the judiciary should be sacked.

Maybe he didn't mean anything by it. But I want to vent some blame at him, because our playmakers going to be missing for a while and had to go to hospital. Pretty serious.

parralight

Juniors
Kornstar said:
Poor game plan, that game plan was poor, they were coached to keep running on the 5th tackle......it was simply a poor game plan.......thank god for the bye

The way we are going I would put money on the bye to beat us :lol: :lol: