What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updates from CUA

rambo1

Juniors
he was number 11...he'll be a vital cog for us this year.

I think he's actually the strongest, not necessarily the fittest.

Yeah he has the best bench press in the club and is handy on a rowing machine. Different to running around the paddock. Here is an extract from the article last week:

Most of the clubs tested the maximum bench press of their players during the pre-season, and Mannah shares top spot with a one-repetition lift of 180 kilograms.

The feat was equalled only by promising Penrith prop Sam McKendry and Bulldogs counterpart Sione "John" Kite.

Mannah is fit, too. No one had ever cracked the 400-metre barrier since the club measured the distance a player could travel on their rowing machine in 60 seconds.

Mannah jumped on the ergometer and clocked 401m. Meanwhile, Bulldogs skipper Andrew Ryan also excelled with 380m.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
look, DA calls a spade a spade, the guy did say to me outright that for us to perform, we need find something in the younger guys to step up, that to me indicates that he doesn't have a great deal confidence in the more established crop in the side,
That doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't have faith in the established guys. It may just mean that he realises how much experience we have lost and that the young blokes are going to have to fill the void.

There is NO DOUBT that we need some young blokes to step up.

He also sent something to me at the Pricey statue thing, that sent shivers down my spine and that's the fact that although he hasn't even thought about 2010, he is off the opinion that there isn't a great deal under the cap with what's already taken up. :?
Ridiculous.

emil1989

Juniors
Yeah he has the best bench press in the club and is handy on a rowing machine. Different to running around the paddock. Here is an extract from the article last week:

Most of the clubs tested the maximum bench press of their players during the pre-season, and Mannah shares top spot with a one-repetition lift of 180 kilograms.

The feat was equalled only by promising Penrith prop Sam McKendry and Bulldogs counterpart Sione "John" Kite.

Mannah is fit, too. No one had ever cracked the 400-metre barrier since the club measured the distance a player could travel on their rowing machine in 60 seconds.

Mannah jumped on the ergometer and clocked 401m. Meanwhile, Bulldogs skipper Andrew Ryan also excelled with 380m.

could u give me the link of the article i wouldnt mind reading it..im good mates with timmy mannah..i wanna tease him a bit about it haha

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
f**k me. I don't know if I can handle being a member on here this year if this is how it is going to be every week.

Don't worry - first loss of the year and they will be screaming for everyone's head.

People seem to forget that comps aren't won in March.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Wonder whether people think Weller will step up this year? from all reports he has been outstanding in trials, he was not once outstanding last year, very goos sign and much needed.

Also, loving Tim mannahs form, the guy is a great prospect.

TheRam

Coach
look, DA calls a spade a spade, the guy did say to me outright that for us to perform, we need find something in the younger guys to step up, that to me indicates that he doesn't have a great deal confidence in the more established crop in the side, bare in mind that he inherited this squad, he didn't create it.

Don't have to be a super coach to see that now do we?

He also sent something to me at the Pricey statue thing, that sent shivers down my spine and that's the fact that although he hasn't even thought about 2010, he is off the opinion that there isn't a great deal under the cap with what's already taken up. :?

Outrages and ridicules!! :crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Don't have to be a super coach to see that now do we?

well you don't even have to be a coach..but it is what he told me.

Outrages and ridicules!! :crazy:

I can probably add 'scary' aswell.

I believe that Hayne, INU, Hindmarsh, Cayless, Finch, Grothe, Ben Smith and Feleti are still tied up...there's some serious bucks there, and you've also got to consider that Hayne and INU may well but on progressive deals which means that they're probably on automatic upgrades from this years deal.

The Colonel

Immortal
Wonder whether people think Weller will step up this year? from all reports he has been outstanding in trials, he was not once outstanding last year, very goos sign and much needed.

Remains to be seen. He was outstanding last year during the trials, particularly after the Roosters trial. His form from there was pretty ordinary. Maybe a more disciplined approach and his wedding has changed his approach, if it has we may see some good things.

sooperdooper

First Grade
well from what i have heard mannah is one of the fittest!
it could have just been the speed and something new but he will feature this year.

Latest posts