What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Us vs Bronx gameday thread

Sharkorff

Juniors
Was always going to be a loss. The Broncos own us like Manly & The Dogs. That shit is rinse and repeat, every year.

Fitz is going to need to totally knock down & burn the haunted Fortress Cronullafication. It is real. It is a thing. It exists.

Good luck with all that. I got a pineapple on it cain’t be done. Thanks again for 2016.

roboshark

Coach
I don't thing fitz will so much with this squad unless he really gets some more players. The 2 we have bought is good but too many guys in the team who are just not up to it
Johnson has checked out. I also don't think trindall is the man. We need someone else next year. And a whole new forward pack

shadowboxer

First Grade
SJ f**k you that’s all I have to say.
I’d say thanks for the memories and enjoy NZ - those here who were upset with him leaving - it was all on display today. Tough with Moylan injury but you’ve gotta rise above that- kicking it dead and lack of any real urgency - letdown. Nice bloke but never gonna go to the next level.

pandapat

Juniors
Big reality check after winning 4 on the trot, there’s a lot of problems with this team at the moment, attitude & accountability seems to be the biggest ones.
Our team’s split between two different groups, the older blokes who are supposed to lead by example, but at the same time have been told mid season that they’re not going to be here next year & f**k they play like they don’t care.
Then you’ve got the young blokes who have got all the enthusiasm in the world, who look to these older guys to show the way & they just aren’t doing it.

R-15-3

Bench
Kevie looked like he was listening to rugby league for dummies pod cast while ikin was coaching the team.
hope he can pass on the link to hannay

Bob Scott

Juniors
Well i don't think Fitz will put up with any of this shite , he comes with a history of putting in and working your arse off , slackers will be gone . Might take a couple of seasons to sort thru the chaff , but the cruisers wont last long .
We have the cash for him to get the players he wants .

Quigs

Immortal
I love flanno ball I can sit and watch it for ever. I think I am.

Dummy half to lumbering forward..... points..... run that way.

The remaining lugs stand back working out who is going to hit it up next.

Yeah, it works a treat.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I love flanno ball I can sit and watch it for ever. I think I am.

Dummy half to lumbering forward..... points..... run that way.

The remaining lugs stand back working out who is going to hit it up next.

Yeah, it works a treat.
Quigs called it - wouldn’t make a prediction in fear of today’s result. Tough one. Kevvie thumbs up at the end didn’t set well with me…he looked like he slept through the match whilst Ben Ikin was coaching from the sideline.

carinashark

First Grade
A kingdom for a decent 7 and we would have won easy, even with Woodsy!
16th min SJ gets trapped by the goal post, and ‘sorry, umm sorry ,um fm, um fm. we were gone after that, no direction, just Trindal , Tracy and Kennedy thinking about attack. And just inside balls from SJ to Woods, dead plays. Just play Trindal and Tracy.

fizman

Bench
SJ - I watched the mid-week interview. His goal is to finish his time at the Club with a smile on his face.

carinashark

First Grade
Oh and by the way moderator. I’m not a guest! I’m Carinashark with 4,789 posts, I’ve been here longer than beekershark ok.

carinashark

First Grade
Well i don't think Fitz will put up with any of this shite , he comes with a history of putting in and working your arse off , slackers will be gone . Might take a couple of seasons to sort thru the chaff , but the cruisers wont last long .
We have the cash for him to get the players he wants .
Well great but I want to see results next season. We have plenty of good players busting the proverbial that should be great players. They need real coaching . Case in point BB tackling machine, we know he can defend but he could be a great attacking 9 but is treading water this season.
ahkk I’m sick of it this season and today especially.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Never expected much this season so us sitting in the 8 is a bonus , and since Fitz and Hynes along with the Mcinnes have signed i'm happy to watch the slugs that have infested our club play out their time , they are what they are , shame they can't see that some real effort they would leave with some fondness from the supporters .
We have a lot to look forward to which is a positive , Fitz is a winner with a winners mentality which he will bring with him , if we have 2 more decent signings to come shortly with possibly a couple more before next season starts that have that same mentality we will be strongly positioned .
The only down side is i have to keep watching some of these slugs for the rest of the year .