What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

User name origins.

tUp

----
my name is jesse, and my last name starts with c...jesc. and when ya say it it kinda sounds like jesse which i thought was cool.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Gene Krupa said:
Tidus_Raider said:
Gene Krupa said:
I loved FF7.

Yeah that was the first game in the series that I played and got me hooked.

Couldn't get into the one with the card game though!

I kept losing my cards!

Haha. FF8. It was OK apart from the card game. It's the only one I know of with the proverbial 'happy ending'. ie main character doesn't die.

KnightSmurf

Juniors
When I first got online I was slutty_smurfette. We stopped the internet and when I rejoined up I had to get a new nic coz my old one was gone :evil:

So I picked my fav team and the one thing I'm well known for by those closest to me .. the smurfs.

aphelion

Juniors
Mine is from one of my favourite songs, "The Aphelion Deserts".

It means "Far away from the sun" or something like that.

It also contains the sound "eel" which is fitting since I support Parramatta.

However, I've had the name on one forum or another for years now, and I'm getting bored with it. I don't know what to change it to though, so I guess it'll stay for a while longer.

KnightSmurf

Juniors
Twizzle said:
I thought all the smurfs were quaint little virgins

:lol: There is but only one adult female smurf. She is always smiling. And the junior smurfs are now starting to appear.

Jimbo

Immortal
jesc said:
my name is jesse, and my last name starts with c...jesc.

The Sharks forum was only recently advised that the 'jes' part was not an abbreviation of 'jessica'...

fat_mike

Juniors
fat_mike

comes from my favourite musician ever fat mike of nofx. favourite band favout lyricist favourite punk musician.

had it for ages and its just stuck to the point people think my name is actually mike

Melstar

Juniors
MIKE! Lies get you nowhere. Dont make me start calling you Michael :p All though that would more suit your prettyboy style wouldnt it :lol: