What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

User name origins.

Godz Illa

Coach
madunit said:
I smell defeat conceeded
I highly doubt that. Melstar is obviously indisposed, or, and I'm just using basic logic here, has left work and hence no longer has access to a computer. Besides, Mel would never concede, particularly when she's winning ;-) .
In this instance, I prefer chalk over cheese.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Godz Illa said:
madunit said:
I smell defeat conceeded
I highly doubt that. Melstar is obviously indisposed, or, and I'm just using basic logic here, has left work and hence no longer has access to a computer. Besides, Mel would never concede, particularly when she's winning ;-) .
In this instance, I prefer chalk over cheese.
I was most definitely not insinuating Meltastic had been defeated.

She is unbeatable and can never be beaten, if I didnt know any better, I'd think she was immortal 8)

Godz Illa

Coach
madunit said:
I was most definitely not insinuating Meltastic had been defeated.

She is unbeatable and can never be beaten, if I didnt know any better, I'd think she was immortal 8)
I agree 100%, well said unit. Its true, you dont know any better - she is immortal.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I'm glad my intuition was right for a change. But in hindsight it wasn't really a trivial thing.

Perhaps I'm just slow and stupid.

stevo

Juniors
les norton said:
The anti-hero of robert barretts books...great read if ya get the chance.

Was told there being made into a flick with mathew johns in a role...should be interesting.

Where'd you here that les. That'll sux. Sorry but i don't know. Morley would be good as les thou.

I used to get called stevo by one of dads friends cause he could never remember if i was tracy or lisa. He called us all stevo. It's part of my surname and has nothing to do with jason stevens :lol: kimbo you can be so funny sometimes

Godz Illa

Coach
lol
I just saw parra_panther himself on channel Nine news, walking into Aussie Stadium singing 'Lets go Panthers' with some other Penrth lunatics. hahahaha good stuff pp, you're famous.

Mine's a latin sounding translation of my nickname Shero the Dero.
I'm a pretty gregarous person really, and I shower at least once a year.

I'd actually like to change my nickname to Tubbs Farqhuar or Teddy. I'm related to former English soccer international Teddy Sheringham

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
well mine is rather boring...my first name "Got Milk" wouldnt work, so i tried this since it was my email addy..yep if only everything was this exciting there would be no need to sleep. :roll:

foetus_head

Juniors
Mine is from a foetus....on a head....
Its from that south park episode where theres that lady with a dead foetus on her head!

choc_soldier

Coach
Godz Illa said:
lol
I just saw parra_panther himself on channel Nine news, walking into Aussie Stadium singing 'Lets go Panthers' with some other Penrth lunatics. hahahaha good stuff pp, you're famous.

:lol:

It was supposed to be "spontaneous", but it was staged.

Had to be done three times! :lol:

Latest posts